Meeting People (5 Viewers)

441387-michael-jackson-michael-jackson-pinching-nose.jpg

He used to have a great nose.

I went on a date with a Brazilian biochemist a couple of days ago. She told me her and two classmates once made their own LSD and sold it at Carnaval time.
I thought I was nuts. We ended up in Fibbers playing Thin Lizzy on the juke. She's a big fan. Interesting lady.

I went on a date with a Brazilian biochemist a couple of days ago. She told me her and two classmates once made their own LSD and sold it at Carnaval time.
I thought I was nuts. We ended up in Fibbers playing Thin Lizzy on the juke. She's a big fan. Interesting lady.
my experience of brazilian ladies is that they tend to have serious trust issues when it comes to men. mostly because brazilian men are total cunts when it comes to women.

I know, I know, take it to the gross generalisation thread.....

my experience of brazilian ladies is that they tend to have serious trust issues when it comes to men. mostly because brazilian men are total cunts when it comes to women.

Aye. Most of them hate Brazilian men. Which is why, purely with good manners and charm, I've made love to about 12 of them over the last few years.

Jesus, this wasn't even a humble brag.

He found an anomaly in the system and he's exploiting it, ruthlessly.

These women have been treated badly by their own menfolk. He's being very very nice to him before getting the hell out of dodge.
You can't be accused of bad behaviour if you're not there.

Well if you are going there, you might as well take out the word Brazilian too.

I ain't bragging, it's just a part of my empty, mind-numbing life.

The peck on the cheek that Barbara Lawson gave me after the Pokey LaFarge show meant more to me than all of them put together. We're not ALL cunts. Pricks, sure, but not cunts.

I just remembered that I bumped into @Scientician 0.8 a couple of weeks back and we danced it out like drunk sailors on shore leave. That was a great night!

Here I remember it clearly, that was mighty. I had to leg it as I was fading fast. Is your pal another Thumped head? I know I've met him before probably a few times but couldn't place where/when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back