Meeting People (3 Viewers)

I don't mean it in a complicated way, I think the standards of beauty being more rigid for women are just undeniable. Its not got a huge bearing in my head on how my relationships have worked out etc, more commenting on 7s response to my calling the girls hot and the guys ok :)

Ah I get you, I think I was reading it from the wrong perspective

You may be right. A couple of women have in the past basically told me how I've fitted into their very definite type, and I thought that they were pretty broad things, whereas maybe guys think, "I want someone who has this and this and this"
Yeah, single forever alone guys.

Or the guy from the meeting people: aspergers thread.

I don't mean it in a complicated way, I think the standards of beauty being more rigid for women are just undeniable. Its not got a huge bearing in my head on how my relationships have worked out etc, more commenting on 7s response to my calling the girls hot and the guys ok :)

I just see this sort of thing all the time

Woman’s Parents Accepting Of Mixed-Attractiveness Relationship | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

So many weddings where the girl is a knockout and the dude is some schlub (to my eyes) with a grin like the cat that got the cream.

I couldn't give a crap if the other person is better looking than me or not, I just get angry if they think they're smarter than me.

I couldn't give a crap if the other person is better looking than me or not, I just get angry if they think they're smarter than me.

I'm looking for that sweet spot where they're smarter than me, but might not know it.
Then again, that is behaviour that is easy to fake when you're smarter than someone.

@Scientician 0.8 did I just bump into you in Berman & Wallace in Clonskeagh????? I had no idea who I was looking at then realised I was starting and you/the guy said hello and I went "um hello" and when you/the guy left I was like, WAS THAT SCIENTICIAN?????

Anyway sorry, accidentally rude.

As has been ascertained, yes, yes that was me. I was really worried you were someone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back