Farewell Phantom FM; welcome TXFM (2 Viewers)

He is deadly! Lots of music, leavened with a small amount of guff. When did fucking radio DJs convince themselves that the guff was what we're interested in rather than the tunes?
Thats a good point.

If every radio dude had a good angle..and had a good wit or whatever..then I'd be down with the yapping.

But some of the shite you do hear is nauseating at best in furiating at worst.

LOIKE HEY GUIYSE>>WHATS YER FAVE (insert bullshit here)

BUt yerman on iRadio..man he's one get up and go motherfucker

That's a major disappointment. Loved his show - it was great craic. He was so enthusiastic and played quality stuff. Like, it's Sunday nights 10.00pm to midnight. Surely they aren't too concerned about advertising/ listenership at that hour! Fucking management. They did the same to John Kelly and Donal Dineen in the past.

The Internet hasn't ruined music, fucking idiots have.

I hate cursing in writing, but fucks sake!
I love cursing in writing!

Its about the only real power any of our curses have left.

Absolutely, I don't mind others cursing in writing, it can be really effective and funny.
I just find when I do it myself, I end up cringing when I re-read it later...
Aww yeah..I feel that.

Thats why I try not to read back on anything I've posted.

What you say yesterday..mightnt be what you think today.Especially after giving it some thought.

I only remembered about this jsut after I left the range of Dublin transmitters earlier.I meant to tune in when I was up the smoke.

Had a listen on Saturday. In the evening/night, the tunes were so good I wanted to go out and neck a bagful of mdma and the presenter knew her stuff. She played Breakbot!

Earlier in the day it was a lot of the usual shite, Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire....BUT they do play songs recorded before 1990, which was nice. So we got a blast of Roxy Music.

Had a listen on Saturday. In the evening/night, the tunes were so good I wanted to go out and neck a bagful of mdma and the presenter knew her stuff. She played Breakbot!

yeah me too. Friday night and saturday night for a bit. Much better than I expected apart from one DJ having a real thick Cork accent and I couldn't understand anything he said, boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back