Probably the most depressing thing you'll read this morning. (2 Viewers)

Well if you post a link with no info as to what its about and the truncated link itself gives no clues then there is a danger that it will go unclicked.

It really was an important follow up.

The posted link was full. The forum truncates it.

I can live with the danger of it going unclicked. I get a rush from it.

The posted link was full. The forum truncates it.

I can live with the danger of it going unclicked. I get a rush from it.

Obviously the link was full, I was able to click it and get info to post. I took a risk, it could have led to malwear or have triggered a holocaust.

So no one has ever posted just a link before?

For a music board this place is loaded with martinets and moaners.

So no one has ever posted just a link before?

For a music board this place is loaded with martinets and moaners.

Its not good posting practice but then you don't come across as MENSA material.

A friend of mine gives IT classes to the elderly, I'm sure he could fit you in.

Stick your advice on posting practice up your crusty fucking hole.

You try and contribute around here and you get patronising twaddle about 'good posting practice'.

Full of pricks?

Full of stupid cunts morelike.

Stick your advice on posting practice up your crusty fucking hole.

You try and contribute around here and you get patronising twaddle about 'good posting practice'.

Full of pricks?

Full of stupid cunts morelike.

Now, now. Take a deep breath, hold, hold, hold, now exhale slowly.

Doesn't that feel better?

big internet hugz all round

cat_hugs_puppy.jpg

Saudi man executed for 'witchcraft and sorcery'
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Saudi woman executed for sorcery
Saudi 'reprieve' in sorcery case
Protest at Saudi sorcery sentence
A Saudi man has been beheaded on charges of sorcery and witchcraft, the state news agency SPA says.

The man, Muree bin Ali bin Issa al-Asiri, was found in possession of books and talismans, SPA said. He had also admitted adultery with two women, it said.

The execution took place in the southern Najran province, SPA reported.

Human rights groups have repeatedly condemned executions for witchcraft in Saudi Arabia.

Last year, there were reports of at least two people being executed for sorcery.

Mr Asiri was beheaded after his sentence was upheld by the country's highest courts, the Saudi news agency website said.

No details were given of what he was found guilty of beyond the charges of witchcraft and sorcery.

Amnesty International says the country does not formally classify sorcery as a capital offence.

But the BBC's Arab Affairs Editor, Sebastian Usher, says there is a very strong prohibition of some practices from the country's powerful conservative religious leaders.

Some, he explains, have repeatedly called for the strongest possible punishments against anyone suspected of sorcery - whether they are fortune tellers or faith healers.

In 2010, a Lebanese television presenter of a popular fortune-telling programme was arrested while on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia.

Though sentenced to death, after pressure from his government and human rights groups, he was freed by the Saudi Supreme Court, which found that he had not harmed anyone.

More recent cases of death on charges of sorcery include that of a Saudi woman, executed for committing sorcery and witchcraft in December, in the northern province of Jawf, and that of a Sudanese man executed in September, despite calls led by Amnesty International for his release.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18503550

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back