mic preamp (1 Viewer)

I never even checkedc Thomann! w00t!Order going in TODAY!!!

I'm quite happy with my setup actually, and i'm only demoing a pile of songs for a few months to pick the girls from the men using

TubeMP-xlarge.jpg

mx30big.jpg

alesis_microverb_III_main.jpg

and get a really wide range of sounds. also i'm not largely concerned about getting that polished chart sound. it only works on one type of song.

I've heard good things about those ART jobs alright.But its the GA for moi...with the neve upgrade.DEFO!
My main number one fucking concern IS getting that polished chart sound because to me thats the sound of pop music. I want to sound as good as is possible and not in the slightest bit homemade.I've a ways to go..but its an enjoyable journey..which I have NO doubt is totally possible.So punters will be lined up around the fucking block whenever I play and for me to get high as fuck on the proceeds(which I KNOW is unlikely,but that thought keeps me motivated).Simples!

I really missed an opportunity to run the behringer and the ART side by side and do a comparison, though it might be something to try next time i'm passing through the golden triangle.

I've just been GIVEN one of these!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!

.|..|!gloat.|..|!gloat.|..|!gloat.|..|!gloat::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::

Haveta pick it up from the country early next week.So its GA for the weekend and then that bad boy!!!!
Jesus christ I'm fucking SUPERFUCKINGPSYCHED

is there anywhere that rents these yokes. I have an "epic day of vocals" coming up.

Anthony ..you can borrow the Fat 2 for a couple of days when I get it ..I'd let you have it longer but I use a preamp every day innit

Heres a rough yoke I did through the Golden Age earlier..check out the quality of the tone

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/retardedcop/lauras-song[/sc]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back