Fade St (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 284
  • Views 39K
  • Watchers 3
If you're that skinny you're constantly freezing. She's probably she's probably shivering down the aisles of tescos looking at all the frozen pizzas and crying into a €50 hanky filled with snot and coke.

167820_187165914650188_165712193462227_484322_995548_n.jpg

Anyone see G-Stereotypicals head at the awards ceremony scene??????????? Was really hoping out for a guest appearence from Paul in the finale though :(

Anyone see G-Stereotypicals head at the awards ceremony scene??????????? Was really hoping out for a guest appearence from Paul in the finale though :(

Just watched it now...Mr Pharmacist has a brilliant cameo as well. Gas. Think I escaped....good. I really didn't want to appear in Fade Street and I only watched it to make sure that I didn't. I'm glad. I didn;t want to be on fade street. sniff.

Just watched it now...Mr Pharmacist has a brilliant cameo as well. Gas. Think I escaped....good. I really didn't want to appear in Fade Street and I only watched it to make sure that I didn't. I'm glad. I didn;t want to be on fade street. sniff.

just updated my CV there.

It's so sad that Dani is being so mean to Andre (<3) :( and Cici's voice reached whole new levels of non-existence this week. I'm going to miss them girls. Are we getting another season?

I watched one episode of Fade Street.

I don't understand.

Like, is it real? It can't be. And why is it called Fade Street? I've walked past it, it's nothing special.

I pondered this too,surely 'temple bar' or 'the docklands' would be more appealing.rte works in mysterious ways.

Ah, I like Templebar. I wouldn't have RTE blemish it's name and use it for a show like that.

At the same time, the actual title "Fade Street" is pretty cool. Like, it sounds philosophical. Is it where dreams fade? Lives? Popularity? Self respect? I don't know why they chose it, but it is a rather nice sounding name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back