Jim Corr - Mental? (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 61K
  • Watchers 13
Chemtrails won't clog up a planes engine nor are they going to make visibility impossible.

define question

define answer

max 50 words.

i mean its a complete waste of time reading that stuff if you have difficulty with a simply poised question, i'll try again:

when the ashcloud was active, airplanes were grounded for days on end, meaning that we werent getting our RDA of chemtrails, my question is, how come the population of europe didnt go into remission??

How the fuck do I know when Chemtrails are sprayed and what affect ash cloud has on them?

Get you tea in time for Eastenders you thick cunt.

they probably dont spray them when there arent any airplanes flying, i'd hazard a guess.

i gave up television 6 years ago.

ah, ok, this is a simple misunderstanding so.

The guy who writes for the guardian is Charlie Skelton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Skelton

the guy you're talking about does not write for the Guardian and appears to be a standard internet lunatic with delusions of grandeur.

actually thats really not true. i came home wasted about 3 weeks ago and watched jesus christ superstar.

Teres a correlation here...can you's not see it you damn fools!

It's my opinion that he knows all he needs to know about you Ann Post and he's absolutely correct. I'M ENTITLED TO THIS OPINION AND IT IS MY OPINION THAT I SHOULD BE ALLOWED POST IT. I respect that your opinion may disagree with mine but it is my opinion that your opinion does not matter and you must respect that.

It's my opinion that he knows all he needs to know about you Ann Post and he's absolutely correct. I'M ENTITLED TO THIS OPINION AND IT IS MY OPINION THAT I SHOULD BE ALLOWED POST IT. I respect that your opinion may disagree with mine but it is my opinion that your opinion does not matter and you must respect that.

I couldn't agree more and it is great that we can both agree on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back