Jim Corr - Mental? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 61K
  • Watchers 13
That's correct Jelly- I think his name is Jim Tucker and he has been following the activities of the Biderburg group for the last 30yrs.The fact that these meetings are kept behind closed doors and in secret should set alarm bells ringing. This is what JFK had to say about secret societies - The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.
According to Jim the main topics of discussion were - the green light to bomb Iran and depopulation.

Eh no his name is Charlie Skelton and he writes for the Guardian. That Jim tucker dude is just one of the countless charlatans that feed off the paranoid minds of the easily led. If these elite/power's that be dudes have something to hide, then confidence tricksters like Tucker/Icke/Project Camelot are keeping it all well hid within a frame work of misinformation and wild fantasies that shift loads of books and put bums at seats at conventions..

Eh no his name is Charlie Skelton and he writes for the Guardian. That Jim tucker dude is just one of the countless charlatans that feed off the paranoid minds of the easily led. If these elite/power's that be dudes have something to hide, then confidence tricksters like Tucker/Icke/Project Camelot are keeping it all well hid within a frame work of misinformation and wild fantasies that shift loads of books and put bums at seats at conventions..

He has been investigating Biderburg for 33yrs, can you provide me with some proof that this guy is a quack?

He has been investigating Biderburg for 33yrs, can you provide me with some proof that this guy is a quack?

Charlie Skelton is a comedy writer who has a column in the Guardian.
He's not some highly revered investigative reporter.

Here is an article from another Charlie who is also a comedy writer & has a column in The Guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/jul/14/september11.usa

I said this pages ago, you're all saps

Get you tea in time for Eastenders you thick cunt.

wonder_woman.gif

Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit.

Insult - the lowest form of argument.

hey anthem dude, wanna hear my theory on chemtrails???

thought not.

however, i believe that the supervillians and baddies spread rumours about chemtrails and such things to keep the thinking population worried about fantastically fake and complex potential situations and plots, so that the real damage they do to the world day to day is less of an issue.

heres something real that people don't generally give a fuck about, because they are watching too much lost and questioning television scriptwriters'ses'ses boardroom decisions effects on the greater plane of existence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_Garbage_Patch

I'm with Ann Post here, there's enough real and bad stuff happening in the world to not be worrying about scifi chemtrail nonsense. If you want a conspiracy theory to latch on to I'd go with the powerful elite making up crazy stuff like chemtrails so that we ignore the real damage they're doing to the world. Have a read up on the BP/Transocean oil spill for some scary shit. Even the president's decisions get overturned by a judge who just happens to have shares in Transocean who own the oil rig.

I'd certainly be worried about that imaginary chem trails but hey that's just my opinion.

As for 911 if it wasn't an inside job it was most certainly allowed happen anyway.

Just read the last few pages there amazing stuff, well done to all involved.

My last thought on the matter to quote Varg Vikernnes, "the old must be destroyed before we build something new" so if the powerful elite dude wanna destroy the world I say go for it.

I'm with Ann Post here, there's enough real and bad stuff happening in the world to not be worrying about scifi chemtrail nonsense. If you want a conspiracy theory to latch on to I'd go with the powerful elite making up crazy stuff like chemtrails so that we ignore the real damage they're doing to the world. Have a read up on the BP/Transocean oil spill for some scary shit. Even the president's decisions get overturned by a judge who just happens to have shares in Transocean who own the oil rig.

I'd certainly be worried about that imaginary chem trails but hey that's just my opinion.

As for 911 if it wasn't an inside job it was most certainly allowed happen anyway.

Certainly agree that their is evidence to suggest that a possible deliberate sabotage took place
-
Sales of shares and stocks in days and weeks beforehand
- Halliburton link, acquisition of cleanup company days before explosion
- BP report cites undocumented tampering with well sealing equipment
- Government uses disaster to push for Carbon Tax, Nationalization talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back