Jim Corr - Mental? (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 61K
  • Watchers 13
it might be on boards, but here we tend to use the quote button, and if you are really posh, qoute button with italics.

i'd say steer clear of the prescribed bilderberg/freemason/grassy knoll/911 theories. most of them dont effect ireland all that much at all, other then a load of smart people wasting time sitting about theorising about what bush and his cohorts are at while our own government is going mad with the cash box and about 6 supermarket chains have knocked a lot of local bidness on the head. thats not even secret, thats completely blatant and nobody general gives a fuck, so long as beans are 20c cheaper. if nobody gives a fuck about the country's food supplies being sourced by a foreign multinational, then they hardly give a shit about the lizard upperclass having a piss up.

Okay so you believe that global government is not going to affect you and that illegal criminal invasions of sovereign countries is nothing to care about. Fair enough.

it might be on boards,

One of the reasons I so despised that site - confrontational sarcastic comments similar to yours that usually came from the mods. Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit.

shir whats a soveirgn nation if everyone sits about reading about american based conspiracy theories on the internet and shopping for food in mulitnational chain stores while watching television from the colonies? along with cultural shift in music, television and many other things to fit into the american media style, you've developed an american knowledge base on which to found the conspiracies on. basically they dont need to take here over as they already have culturally. i think the bold and the beatiful has been in 30 languages now. sovereign me hole.

bo_luke_and_general.jpg

familyties1.jpg

friends.jpg

gallery_Fresh_Prince_1.jpg

neighbours.jpeg

eastenders.gif

how is global government going to effect me? it means i'll probably remain the english speaking person who likes western culture, or at least has been exposed to it for years.

The illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan means nothing to you? Millions of innocent men, women and children murdered in the most gruesome horrible way by cluster bombs etc. The invasions based on a monstrous myth that is the 'War on Terror' in which 911 was used as the pretext. Remember the official government account of 911 which you subscribe to is a ' Conspiracy Theory'.

thing is, we don't need the bilderberg theory or chemtrails (which was a new one on me) or any arcane, labyrinthine theory for the invasion of iraq; we all know why it was invaded.

the most logical conspiracy theory is the one that conspiracy theorists are all part of it. the best place to hide a secret being out in the open, etc.

thing is, we don't need the bilderberg theory or chemtrails (which was a new one on me) or any arcane, labyrinthine theory for the invasion of iraq; we all know why it was invaded.

Yeah - they had those invisible WMD's and Saddam was connected to Al Queda and 911. All conclusively debunked and ZERO justification for murdering a million innocent civilians. Except that is if you are in the war profiteering business.

The illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan means nothing to you? Millions of innocent men, women and children murdered in the most gruesome horrible way by cluster bombs etc. The invasions based on a monstrous myth that is the 'War on Terror' in which 911 was used as the pretext. Remember the official government account of 911 which you subscribe to is a ' Conspiracy Theory'.

In what manner was the invasion of Iraq illegal?
You are confusing illegal with "I didn't like it"

Yeah - they had those invisible WMD's and Saddam was connected to Al Queda and 911. All conclusively debunked and ZERO justification for murdering a million innocent civilians. Except that is if you are in the war profiteering business.

I think Magicbaster referred to W's desire to settle the score for Daddy.

When I read Magicbastarder's post I was thinking OIL... the stuff that's currently destroying the Gulf of Mexico, isn't that really what it's all about, Afghanistan just happened to be somewhere they wanted pipelines, coincidentally.

In what manner was the invasion of Iraq illegal?
You are confusing illegal with "I didn't like it"

It was illegal and was not in accordance with UN charter. Blair and Bush claimed that Saddam Hussein was in breach of security council resolution 1441 passed late in 2002, and of previous resolutions calling on him to give up weapons of mass destruction. France and other countries claimed these were insufficient. No WMD's - no war therefore illegal. Kofi Annan explicitly stated that this war was illegal also. Do you consider that invasion justified and the subsequent loss of over a million civilians to be not a problem?

When I read Magicbastarder's post I was thinking OIL... the stuff that's currently destroying the Gulf of Mexico, isn't that really what it's all about, Afghanistan just happened to be somewhere they wanted pipelines, coincidentally.

Of course and the billions of dollars to be made by the military industrial complex etc

ach wait a minute anthem, tell me this:

if chemtrails are such a problem, how come fuck all happened when every plane in out airspace was grounded by the ashcloud??

then when you've explained that to me, explain to me some form of solution thats practicail and peaceful to right wills of the superpowers that rule the world, because outlining problems is a waste of my time unless your coming with the solutions too.

i still don't understand how a weapon as blunt as chemtrails - which has to be concentrated enough to kill significant numbers of people, including the perpetrators - would be chosen. there are two problems with the hypothesis; one, that you'd have to assemble a big enough group of insane people who want to do this but are not insane enough to get caught, and place them in a position where the *can* do this, and two, it's a pretty piss-poor way of achieving that aim.

if there was enough thought put together on how to achieve the results of chemtrails, surely they'd realise it was a shit way of going about it?

see i agree, i think family ties and eastenders are infinitley more powerful weapons for the following:
global dimming, population control, weather control, or biowarfare and claim that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.

ach wait a minute anthem, tell me this:

if chemtrails are such a problem, how come fuck all happened when every plane in out airspace was grounded by the ashcloud??

then when you've explained that to me, explain to me some form of solution thats practicail and peaceful to right wills of the superpowers that rule the world, because outlining problems is a waste of my time unless your coming with the solutions too.

Chemtrails won't clog up a planes engine nor are they going to make visibility impossible. Samples taken from Chemtrails have shown to contain high levels of Barium , Copper and Aluminium all toxic chemicals. So it can reasonably and safely be assumed that this is not good news. I think it is good thing to make more and more people aware which is what is happening now. .Their is a lot of anger and resentment out there towards not only our own government but also in Spain, Greece, America etc towards theres.

anthem,you seem like a genuine enough dude but i really think you should give ann posts posts some thought,he speaks a lot of sense (in this case anyway) maybe there is a secretive bunch of world leaders meeting behind closed doors to discuss how to run the planet to their own benefit but until such a time when we have concrete evidence of this people like yourself should focus on the real issues -the environmental degradation,the destruction of wildlife and its habitats and the continued abuse of our glorious planet*
there's no point focusing on huge problems that are too far away for you to solve yourself,think local,its where you can make the biggest difference.

*these are personal bugbears of mine,im sure you have your own concerns that can be addressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back