Jim Corr - Mental? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 61K
  • Watchers 13
Hi John - yes I do and it is not hard to see why when you do your own research on this. I recommend Eustace Mullins book - Murder By Injection or this movie -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the problem with doing your 'own research' is that it's not reviewed by anyone else but tell you what, I'm gonna go watch that movie and get back to you

Hi John - yes I do and it is not hard to see why when you do your own research on this. I recommend Eustace Mullins book - Murder By Injection or this movie -

ok Anthem. I watched the first 45 minutes but I couldn't handle any more of it. I won't pretend to know all the details of history but the stuff about Josef Mengele and IBM I do know as I studied them somewhat. I can say that if this film uses all history and facts like it used those two examples then it is 100% absolute and utter rubbish.

If only the world was that interesting and easy, good guys vs. bad guys.

Take responsibility for your own life and stop wasting your time with this nonsense

shit, there's eleven people browsing this thread, has it finally come to the attention of a Corrs fan forum?

edit: actually my computer was acting up, they were probably all me

Heres a pretty incredible film about the real profiteers of war. Mindblowing.

Take responsibility for your own life and stop wasting your time with this nonsense

You asked for my opinion on chemtrails and I gave you it. You know absolutely nothing about me to make such a broad statement. If you believe that chemtrails are just benign fluffs of aerosol and that governments don't lie - fine.
I don't want to get into a point scoring exercise with you, you are entitled to your opinion I am to mine. Let's leave it at that.

man, i was so dissapointed when i found out david lynch was into all this rubbish

David Lynch - smart guy who happens to agree along with the majority of Americans that 911 was an inside job.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/series/charlie-skeltons-bilderberg-files

Well this guy has been following this group of well known politicans who have been meeting every year to discuss world affairs. Apparently these meetings have to take place in Europe as it is illegal to have it in America as elected politicians are only allowed hold sanctioned meetings there. It would be nice to know what this elite group are discussing.
I think Jim Corr is a mental drummer.

You asked for my opinion on chemtrails and I gave you it. You know absolutely nothing about me to make such a broad statement. If you believe that chemtrails are just benign fluffs of aerosol and that governments don't lie - fine.
I don't want to get into a point scoring exercise with you, you are entitled to your opinion I am to mine. Let's leave it at that.

aaaagggghhhhh

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/series/charlie-skeltons-bilderberg-files

Well this guy has been following this group of well known politicans who have been meeting every year to discuss world affairs. Apparently these meetings have to take place in Europe as it is illegal to have it in America as elected politicians are only allowed hold sanctioned meetings there. It would be nice to know what this elite group are discussing.
I think Jim Corr is a mental drummer.

That's correct Jelly- I think his name is Jim Tucker and he has been following the activities of the Biderburg group for the last 30yrs.The fact that these meetings are kept behind closed doors and in secret should set alarm bells ringing. This is what JFK had to say about secret societies - The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.
According to Jim the main topics of discussion were - the green light to bomb Iran and depopulation.

That's correct Jelly- I think his name is Jim Tucker and he has been following the activities of the Biderburg group for the last 30yrs.The fact that these meetings are kept behind closed doors and in secret should set alarm bells ringing. This is what JFK had to say about secret societies - The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.
According to Jim the main topics of discussion were - the green light to bomb Iran and depopulation.

ARE THE THINGS IN BOLD SUPPOSED TO BE MORE IMPORTANT??

sure about 80% of the business conducted is in secrecy. does your local tesco send you a press release every time they have a meeting to change the rota's??

ARE THE THINGS IN BOLD SUPPOSED TO BE MORE IMPORTANT??

sure about 80% of the business conducted is in secrecy. does your local tesco send you a press release every time they have a meeting to change the rota's??[/QUOTE

Why do you have to be so sarcastic? I was highlighting a quote which is the normal etiquette. Tesco don't conduct secret meetings comprised of the worlds elite setting world policy - like illegal criminal invasions of sovereign countries.

Why do you have to be so sarcastic? I was highlighting a quote which is the normal etiquette.

it might be on boards, but here we tend to use the quote button, and if you are really posh, qoute button with italics.

i'd say steer clear of the prescribed bilderberg/freemason/grassy knoll/911 theories. most of them dont effect ireland all that much at all, other then a load of smart people wasting time sitting about theorising about what bush and his cohorts are at while our own government is going mad with the cash box and about 6 supermarket chains have knocked a lot of local bidness on the head. thats not even secret, thats completely blatant and nobody general gives a fuck, so long as beans are 20c cheaper. if nobody gives a fuck about the country's food supplies being sourced by a foreign multinational, then they hardly give a shit about the lizard upperclass having a piss up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back