Jim Corr - Mental? (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 61K
  • Watchers 13
Jim 'doesn't know' if the earthquake in Haiti was created by the 'elite', but he does know that they have the technology to create earthquakes.

Jim, setting the record straight

To clarify occasional disinformation in the main stream media -- I do NOT have an opinion on shape shifting reptilians, lizard people nor aliens, nor do I believe I have ever mentioned these subjects publicly. I have NO idea whether the US Shadow government used a tectonic weapon to cause an earthquake in Haiti, but the Russian Navy believe they did and issued a statement to that effect, as did the Venezuelan President - Hugo Chavez. I DO have opinions from lengthy research on various subjects including - False flag operations (staged terrorist attacks) including 9/11 and 7/7, the global warming scam, the coming one world government dictatorship, toxic ingredients in vaccines, the engineered financial collapse etc etc. Occasionally articles may be posted on this web-site that readers may be interested in, but this author may not yet have formed an opinion on. I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their e-mails, all are read and appreciated, but due to the sheer volume, replies are not always possible. I sincerely wish every one of you well in your quest for truth, for it is the truth that will set us free. Many thanks - Jim Corr

Don't worry, if Corr dissapoints, Dan Ackroyd is out there too:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jim Corr is far from mental. The NWO is the grand plan of the global elite namely the bankers/military industrialists to centralize power through a global government consolidated by a one world currency. This is an absolute must see

911 was the pretext.

What's your opinion on chemtrails Anthem?

High levels of air pollution have been shown to do the most harm to the very young and the very old. So babies and the elderly suffer the most from these global spraying crimes. In fact, these two age groups have been targeted throughout history when governments wanted to reduce the population.

These global chemtrail programs appear to be for weather modification, food and water consolidation and population reduction. I know that might sound far fetched to a lot of people brainwashed by a controlled mainstream media and fed on a diet of X factor and other crap. Depopulation is the ultimate goal of these evil power hungry megalomaniacs.

i dont get this chemtrails conspiracy-surely if they're poisoning us the dudes responsible for it are getting poisoned too as they breathe the same air as everyone else,also would it not be handier to stick it in the fuel used by say,public buses,much more direct and targeted.over to you anthem?

High levels of air pollution have been shown to do the most harm to the very young and the very old. So babies and the elderly suffer the most from these global spraying crimes. In fact, these two age groups have been targeted throughout history when governments wanted to reduce the population.

I'm grand so. Cool.

i dont get this chemtrails conspiracy-surely if they're poisoning us the dudes responsible for it are getting poisoned too as they breathe the same air as everyone else,also would it not be handier to stick it in the fuel used by say,public buses,much more direct and targeted.over to you anthem?

Perhaps but a bit too obvious, take a look at this site and draw your own conclusions - www.MorphCity.com. Also read Eustace Mullins - Murder By Injection. Transcripts from this book is available on the internet.

Anthem, do you honestly believe that people are doing these things? I mean, profit before safety and health, I get that, I'm sure that happens all the time, but this escalation into super-villainy you are describing is completely absurd.

If there was such an elite in society who are cleverly thinking up these plans for world domination then would Jim Corr not be rich enough to be one of them? Why wasn't he invited? Is there a membership criteria?

Hi John - yes I do and it is not hard to see why when you do your own research on this. I recommend Eustace Mullins book - Murder By Injection or this movie -

hey anthem dude, wanna hear my theory on chemtrails???

thought not.

however, i believe that the supervillians and baddies spread rumours about chemtrails and such things to keep the thinking population worried about fantastically fake and complex potential situations and plots, so that the real damage they do to the world day to day is less of an issue.

heres something real that people don't generally give a fuck about, because they are watching too much lost and questioning television scriptwriters'ses'ses boardroom decisions effects on the greater plane of existence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_Garbage_Patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back