Jim Corr - Mental? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 61K
  • Watchers 13
Re: Jim Corr

Holy crap... just listened to his stuttering, paranoid, ramblings.... oh dear.

Didn't he used to go out with Andrea Roche? Ex Miss Ireland who looks suspiciously like his sisters? He's a one way man mental. I agree with all his views though. Lisbon = Armageddon

Andrea Roche. More attractive than his skinny sisters but nowhere near the hotness scales of Amanda Brunker.

we're all fucked.

"i hate conspiracys...i've never been into conspiracys...what i've become is a truth seeker!"

ah jim...c'mon now...worse than portrid. check out 9/11 mysteries
on google video lads...

I had the 9/11 documentary taped off TV. VHS on my shelf. Visitors thought I set the VCR to tape the day's events like some sort of voyeur sicko.

Let's roll.

can i be the first to say [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods"]operation northwoods[/ame]?

Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war

I'm voting NO on that Lisbon treaty aswell...Europe has too much control as it is.

I'm going through a bit of a conspiracy phase meself. I'm Currently reading.

The trial of Henry Kissinger by Christopher Hitchens
Killing Hope: CIA interventions since world war 2 by William Blum
The true story of the Bilderberg group. by Daniel Estulin

Jim has obviously been watching lots of documentaries on the net.

Check some of em out, there really interesting. The new world order is real

Jim, I'm on your side. Andrea's aswell. Caroline's too. Caroline is very underrated.

Killing Hope: CIA interventions since world war 2 by William Blum
really... where did you pick this up? it's a pretty sizable book if I recall correctly; I read a bit of it when I was on my hols in guatemala but I didn't have the space to carry it in my tweeny bag. really, really regretted it afterwards. been meaning to pick it up ever since.

jim's actually correct on most of this stuff, but the narrative is all wrong. it's just the continuation of the enlightenment, n'est pas?

foucault and lacan were writing about the disaggregation of sovereignty and the move to technocratic bureaucracy in the 60s

I think it's fairly plausable that the U.S Govt would do all that crazy shit so they could nab all the precious mid-east oil, the only reason against that I can think of is that they probably wouldn't have needed to, who's gonna stop them? You? I think not my friend! I'm with Jim and I'm only a bit mental.

Not much news but i've been perusing his website

www.jimcorr.com

it's quite brilliant.

You will see and have seen no doubt programmes and articles trying to explain away a believer in so called "conspiracy theories" as having a "troubled background" or being of "unsound mind" or of the psychological need that people have to invent stories in times of great trauma and upheaval. When you witness myself and/or others like me being called 'conspiracy theorists', don't let that shut down your own critical thinking as it's designed to do. As you will realise after a little research, the greatest conspiracy theories are the official government accounts of 9/11 and the London bombings of 7/7.

The pic on his website looks like an album cover that Megadeth turned down.

nofly%20dees.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back