snow (2 Viewers)

Fella on the news just now. What sort of a hat is this??

x2_7d858d

Isn't that class. I saw the 9 news last night and couldn't believe Anne Doyle kept a straight pus on her (though maybe shes incapable of anything else.

Its the first facebook group I've joined since thumped. You have to love it!

the broads.ie folks are saying that we might get snow from SAT-WED!!!

from what I can gather the boards.ie folks call anything they see whereas the weather folks in meteireann are way more cautious about what they report. They're more into certainty and leave it vague unless they're sure otherwise.

Anyway, meteireann have started going with the 'snowing like fuck' sunday night predictions now too.

And the reports that this was all meant to lift by tuesday has been pushed out by at least another week.

brrrr

This cold weather is playing havoc with Irish meteorologists fashion sense

17057_220168981726_220165041726_3688895_6175686_n.jpg

I like the space-dominatrix overtones of this though

Amazing snow here this morning, must've fallen during the night. My housemate went out to work and came back in a minute later going "it's gone mad out there!"

The snow isn't the problem. The problem is this governments inability to do anything right, like making sure enough rock salt was purchased to keep the foot paths and streets clear.

Accident and Emergency figures are rising due to ice, I heard 30%.

The thing about salt is, if you don't use it this year you can use it next year.

So we can't have rock salt or cervical vaccines but these thieves can spend millions on dodgy expenses.

Enough to make you sick like!

The snow isn't the problem. The problem is this governments inability to do anything right, like making sure enough rock salt was purchased to keep the foot paths and streets clear.

Accident and Emergency figures are rising due to ice, I heard 30%.

The thing about salt is, if you don't use it this year you can use it next year.

So we can't have rock salt or cervical vaccines but these thieves can spend millions on dodgy expenses.

Enough to make you sick like!

yea, they should mince up the cunts in the banks and spread them over the roads to melt the ice

Some flights are canceled already.
Fun day for driving though.

Oh the suspense, reading all the posts and knowing it's getting closer and closer to you.

I wish I was being sarcastic.

That Lucan snowstorm should be hitting us here in Leixlip any minute now

Its like the weather in The Day After Tomorrow

Where's that malt whiskey Ive been saving..

The snow gods heard me. Cant even see the end of my road now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back