Good man Stephen Ireland... (3 Viewers)

I've seen football, rugger, Gaa, and International Rules in Croker. These Ireland games have had the worst atmosphere because they've performed so abjectly. The smaller pitch has something to do with it aswell, but mostly it's been because the fare on offer has been so shite. The Bulgaria match was one of the worst sporting spectacles I've ever witnessed. And I saw bicycle polo in the Phoenix Park once.

Agreed, but on the other hand we were play as badly under Stan and the atmosphere at Landsdowne was always unbelievable. I suppose it's just a case of time taking it's toll we've been subjected to the worst football possible for so long now that it's hard not to dread the trip to croker.

I've seen football, rugger, Gaa, and International Rules in Croker. These Ireland games have had the worst atmosphere because they've performed so abjectly. The smaller pitch has something to do with it aswell, but mostly it's been because the fare on offer has been so shite. The Bulgaria match was one of the worst sporting spectacles I've ever witnessed. And I saw bicycle polo in the Phoenix Park once.

Agreed, but on the other hand we were playing as badly under Stan and the atmosphere at Landsdowne was always unbelievable. I suppose it's just a case of time taking it's toll we've been subjected to the worst football possible for so long now that it's hard not to dread the trip to croker.

a star turn in a must win qualifier in paris, where his man of the match performance and last minute cracker from 50 yards leads to supporter clamour to have him reinstated in the city team as captain, no less, but hold on, what's this? the cunt doesn't want to play in the most important game in irish football for nearly a decade? well, fuck you so.

A star turn in a must-win qualifier in Paris, where his man-of-the-match performance and last-minute cracker from 50 yards leads to supporter-clamour to have him reinstated in the City team as captain, no less, but hold on, what's this? The cunt doesn't want to play in the most important game in Irish football for nearly a decade? Well, fuck you so.

He scored his fourth goal of the last qualifiers against the Slovaks (he'd previously got the winners against the SMs and the Welsh) before Hunt and Co. in a touching show of team spirit humiliated and bullied the (admittedly mad) fucker so much that he conjured up an excuse so bad that a 12-year-old wouldn't chance it.
A little respect for a goal-scorer and match-winner? Fuck that, it's playground jealousy time again and Hunt is Chief Dickhead.
We didn't win a game after that btw.

More sinned against than sinning.

Can we not just shit can Stephen Hunt anyway, for the good of the country like?

He's a fucking dope.

If he's a bully that's even more reason. and fuck out his brother too, trying to rob Keano's goal. A pair of fucking pigs the both of them.

Can we not just shit can Stephen Hunt anyway, for the good of the country like?

He's a fucking dope.

If he's a bully that's even more reason. and fuck out his brother too, trying to rob Keano's goal. A pair of fucking pigs the both of them.

In fairness we'd be down a lot of goals this campaign if we didn't have Hunt and his 'kick the ball past the other guy, run fast and fall over' trick to win free kicks (plus his sweet dead ball delivery). RTE should give him his own show, he's clearly got presenter skills:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He scored his fourth goal of the last qualifiers against the Slovaks (he'd previously got the winners against the SMs and the Welsh) before Hunt and Co. in a touching show of team spirit humiliated and bullied the (admittedly mad) fucker so much that he conjured up an excuse so bad that a 12-year-old wouldn't chance it.
A little respect for a goal-scorer and match-winner? Fuck that, it's playground jealousy time again and Hunt is Chief Dickhead.
We didn't win a game after that btw.

More sinned against than sinning.
haven't i said that a million times? i just wish he'd say something other than making excuses about traps phone or other shit like "not playing for ireland is the best decision i made..yadda yadda". he's in a tough spot at englands richest club. he loses his form, they can buy 5 replacements in january. he now needs ireland, and on the cusp of a play off against the french, more than ireland needs him.

i agree, but he's done himself no favours. HOWEVER, would trap even pick him? probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back