Best way to lose a beer belly... (2 Viewers)

doesnt flashback live in america, and therefore actually know what a fat bastard really is?

I live in new york man. Probably more fat bastards round Dublin these days than in Manhattan.
Irish people have gotten fairly fucking girthy over the last 10 years I've noticed.
Probably because they're all cruising around in their AMG Mercedes giving out about immigrants not cleaning their driveways properly.

I live in new york man. Probably more fat bastards round Dublin these days than in Manhattan.
Irish people have gotten fairly fucking girthy over the last 10 years I've noticed.
Probably because they're all cruising around in their AMG Mercedes giving out about immigrants not cleaning their driveways properly.

I represent that remark sir!

When I lived in New York I was a fatso,despite doing a shiteload of coke every night.

Bacon and pancakes with maple syrup did me in.

i've taken up swimming (only once a week) to control, the beer belly.

just got home.. now I'm having a bottle of erdinger Dunkle beer...

hmmm. things to learn.

actually, that's a point.

Now that Ireland is an economic basket case, without hope of recovery in any of our or our children's lifetimes, what actually happens to all the AMG Mercedes in the country? Do they just get sold to each other, until they run out of value, or does the nasty repo man come from Deutschland and take everyone's toys off them?

You seem very down on auld Ireland there Flashback.Its not as bad as you've been led to believe.The posse are still rocking despite what you may have heard.

But if it eases your homesickness a little to think all us poor saps are doomed,knock yerself out.

i'd say its relevant that portion size is a factor or something. i often hold the plate up to me stomach and decide how much needs to go in.

You could fit a dinner and the actual plate in my stomach by the looks of it,so that technique obviously is'nt for moi.

actually, that's a point.

Now that Ireland is an economic basket case, without hope of recovery in any of our or our children's lifetimes, what actually happens to all the AMG Mercedes in the country? Do they just get sold to each other, until they run out of value, or does the nasty repo man come from Deutschland and take everyone's toys off them?

i hear a rumour that some dude chartered a ship a few years ago, bought basicaly every lada in ireland and shipped them east for parts and made a quie a few bucks. i've no evidence, other then there just arent any to be seen about any more.
good rumour anyways.

gaz, if you loose the belly, it means you can be closer to your guitar.

A hard rain might have come. Hard enough to wash the Ladas out of the streets and back into the holes they crawled out of.

A mate of mine used to run a reasonably lucrative business coming over to the US, buying rakes of bikes that are just over 10 years old, and filling a shipping container with them and having them shipped back to the Republic of Brits Out.
For some reason there was something about bikes being more than 10 years with the tax man entering the country.
He'd pay fuck all for them here also, so they'd be quite undervalued. They'd also be hardly driven, since people use bikes as jewellery here, and spend more time cleaning them than driving them.
Anyway, yeah. Shipping stuff around like that is actually a way to make money strange as it sounds.

You seem very down on auld Ireland there Flashback.Its not as bad as you've been led to believe.The posse are still rocking despite what you may have heard.

But if it eases your homesickness a little to think all us poor saps are doomed,knock yerself out.

ah sure, I think I'll be home in time for the Thumped Christmas party this year, so yous can show me a bit of economic prosperity while I'm back.

what year was this??

Emmm..... jaysus.... it was while I was in college anyway, because I remember him telling me in the Arts Block, and me thinking I'd quite like a cheap Honda Bros to tide me over. But then I got fired off the building site I was working on, so that was fucked.

I think it was about... maybe 7 years ago? Why, did you know someone who did that? I forget the lads name. I never kept in touch, sound enough chap though. He was a biker himself like.

nah about 92 my mate had a yard, and once or twice a truckload of bikes would arrive, we'd fuck about with them for a week and then they'd dissapear.

ah sure, I think I'll be home in time for the Thumped Christmas party this year, so yous can show me a bit of economic prosperity while I'm back.

I said nothing about economic prosperity.I said we wuz ROCKING..|..|

Which I'll be only to glad to show you a bit of.:)

(By "rocking" I mean "drinking" online)

I'm glad you didn't take the piss out of me for aspiring to own a Honda Bros there.

I probably didn't need to include that detail. We all have to start somewhere, wha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back