faith no more august 27, who's going? (2 Viewers)

i'm actually starting to get sick of listening to the donington set now, might give it a rest for a few days

any of yous have any joy getting tickets for edinburgh this morning? They went awful fast altogther. I had fuck all luck but a lad at work who was trying managed to get his hands on a pair and is selling me one.

i dunno, i had to ask someone else to try for me cos i had to be out all day but haven't heard anything yet

had a dream i was at this gig last night, it was in a big seedy/flashy 'hostess bar' in a city that was dublin but also roscommon and maybe edinburgh a bit, and i was singing 'poker face' and controlling the mind of a fly that was flying around the venue, everyone was dressed up like yuppies and drinking cocktails and ignoring the band. then when everything was over i was hanging around waiting for one of my friends from school in roscommon to close up because she was one of the girls working there, and i nicked a load of half-eaten packets of fruit pastilles from the girls' dressing room while she was out turning off the lights. she was angry at me because i was drunk and acting like a prick. another terrible night's sleep!

mmm at 1st this was a piss take thread as the Faith No More from years back were some pop type Metal as far as my memory recalled...
Went to their myspace now and I'm surprised my memory held up so well!
Underwater Love........ye gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back