Music for Babies (3 Viewers)

Goodbye

My little fella is enamored with the mellow sounds of Yo La Tengo's And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out
Its mad how he responds to it.

What are yours into?

Daisy loves Kraftwerk and is also partial to The Ramones.

My little fella is enamored with the mellow sounds of Yo La Tengo's And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out
Its mad how he responds to it.

What are yours into?

Don't kid yourself about this Ian. It will be Wheels On The Bus and the Barney song non-stop in about 6 months time. Don't you worry ...

Don't kid yourself about this Ian. It will be Wheels On The Bus and the Barney song non-stop in about 6 months time. Don't you worry ...
Wheels on the bus is HUGE.

HMB likes my songs the most. His favourite songs are 'Babatron', 'I Like Shouting' and 'The Best Boy in Ireland (is Mister Zee)'

The Christmas Wolf is bringing John Spillane's 'Irish Songs We Learnt At School' for him.

was it here or somewhere else i read that babies (very young babies) love white noise - as it reminds them of being in the womb...

Wait a second Ian - you baby is, what, a week old?

2 1/2. I know. Tis true. We hadn't played any music, when the other evening I was doing some work in my studio and listening to YLT, my wife brought the little fella into me as she had to do something and he was in my arms mesmerized. First music he heard. I've played that album for him 3 or 4 times now and the same blissed out reaction. I've tried other records and he's not interested, but he seems really taken with YLT.
I find it all really fascinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back