Wolf Parade... (4 Viewers)

eh, that gary thing got wierd, he seemed scared.

Did he hide behind his glasses and hair?
20080213_gary_louris_33.jpg

he cought me trying to touch his beautiful sandy brown barrel curls, tried to cover it by pretending I was reaching for something but there was nothing around. then my dad kindly invited him to our house for drinks, said he could stay in the back room, i've moved back home so either he's forgotten I live with them, or was offering to whore out his first born.
they werent even the most cring worthy parts. :eek:

Also . . . I've a ticket if anyone wants it.

also, why are gigs generally full of arseholes these days?

sorry bout that

I thought the stage seemed a bit big for them.
Still, they played stuff off the first album they didn't play last time and didn't play bloody dinnerbells so I'm happy enough

great gig, pity about Hadji not being there. he fills in loads of bits that sounded a bit empty last night. defo agree about the stage being too big but thought the setlist was great. fancy claps was a great closer.

good gig. i was really looking forward to it. but i agree about the holes. wasnt at all impressed with the sound - particularly the bass. there's a big difference in style and energy between dan's songs and spencer's which to me jarred a little and disrupted any flow. the more i hear/see of dan's stuff the more i prefer it to spencer's. it's all in the delivery, the version of FYC last night was great, drunken, ballsy, all heart. it was funny aswell - the ugliest guy on the stage - "hey dudes, I'm Irish". oh and get rid of that second guitarist. no talent, no charisma, no shoes, no value.

final thought - spencer ate all dan's pies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back