Wolf Parade... (1 Viewer)

I don't like the first song on the album but from there on it improves and is well wortt a few spins....

monkeymafia said:
Good album but gets old pretty quickly i thought. invest in the new why? instead

fuckin A.yea the coupla songs i heard were good enough though i don't see the modest mouse or why? connections

hermie said:
fuckin A.yea the coupla songs i heard were good enough though i don't see the modest mouse or why? connections
what? he sounds really like Isaac Brook from M.M.
you comin out tonight to Maynooth later? me no talkey grammer bad sense

ernesto said:
what? he sounds really like Isaac Brook from M.M.
you comin out tonight to Maynooth later? me no talkey grammer bad sense

how the fuck do you have more rep than me.somethins not right with the world.not that i care about lame shit like that r out

ernesto said:
Ive Left it in work for you. and yeah, kinda Modest Mousey / Arcade Fire. right up your street. just bought me some tickets for their gig in whelans

nice wan dude, cheers

hermie said:

hey man, you get a kozelek ticket yet? i'm goin, i'm goin.

hermie said:
how the fuck do you have more rep than me.somethins not right with the world.not that i care about lame shit like that r out
EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EATTT ITT!!!!!!!!

thats what happens when you fuck off to the other side of the world.... ye shit

Very low-key reaction to the first album there. It's my favourite album of the last 5 years, bar none.
Can't wait for the new one.
I have this fear. I fear that Dan is trying to keep up with Spencer and has thrown a load of good songs on the Handsome Furs album and he'll be exposed on the new Wolf Parade one, while Spencer can just keep motoring away releasing stuff all over the place.
I think it's the mix of their two entirely different but complimentary styles that makes the Wolfies (my term, use it at will) great.
You don't get that intoxicating stew with Sunset Rubdown or Handsome Furs, as good as they both are.

is there gonna be a new one?

my reckoning is that they're so preoccupied with their other projects that WP is essentially now a side project that they'll never revisit.

I hope to jaysis I'm wrong though.

Check out the live recordings that Unicron posted there. An album's worth there and I've read a couple of things that suggestthere'll be an album befroe the end of the year. It's recorded and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back