Wolf Parade... (1 Viewer)

Yeah. No where with obstructed view, different levels for short people such as myself to see, bathrooms down the hall where you can't hear the hand dryers and the bar all along the back. Sound can sometimes be a bit dodge but usually it's pretty good.

Yup.
Wide stage and endless balconies with places to flop between sets.

Fantastic place.

Arlen is lovely. :heart:

1308784069_8dc2526f66.jpg

they're now playing vicar street apparently, probably should get around to getting my ticket

So did anyone get their tickets yet? I just got that refund/venue change e-mail but have never actually gotten the tickets as of yet. Just making sure I'm not the only one.

So did anyone get their tickets yet? I just got that refund/venue change e-mail but have never actually gotten the tickets as of yet. Just making sure I'm not the only one.

Not got mine yet. Loads of people I know are flying in for that gig and I think I've got about 5 different orders in for 6 tickets with ticketmaster, I smell trouble happening when one of them doesn't arrive.

My cousin's wedding is that day. I am concocting a Ferris Bueller-inspired scam to go on the mitch from the afters to get to Wolf Parade. It's the one gig I can't miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back