The Great Chipper Scandal (1 Viewer)

Daisy's Dukes

What's with the putting the chips in the bag and then pouring the vinegar over and giving the bag a quick shake, thereby ensuring uneven distribution of said vinegar? It really gets me goat.

I had chipper in the UK recently and they lay the chips out flat, sprinkle the vinegar evenly and then wrap up. They also freshly battered the fish when I ordered it and it was far from the thick, greasy number we get here. It has been confirmed to me that this is regular practice in the UK.

That said, I will be having chipper grub tonight for din dins.:eek:

mmmm burdocks, even their vinegar is better then anyone elses.

They never put enough salt and vinegar on my chips.

The-Cure-Never-Enough-424528.jpg

They have to be sliced in half.

Chippers suck.

Chipper Chips over here fuckin suck.
its all about the cod or kebab. or crazy cheap chickeny shite. theyre mad for cheapo KFC-like shite chicken. in the square mile of our flat there is:
Chicken Cottage
Chick 'N' Ribs
Lickin' Chicken
The Chicken House
The Chicken Griller

aload of Pizza houses and a stupid amount of kebab shops.

near where we used to live in Kilburn there was a familiar red sign written like this:
Kilburn
Fried
Chicken

i have never eaten so much take-away shite in my life since moving to London

gOOD FRIED CHICKEN IS A THING OF BEAUTY THOUGH.

Oh jesus, what are they? They're not sausage meat are they?:eek: I'm not veggie but I'm worried about what might be in them.

Bleugh, I had cod and chips. My friends went to the chipper and because I am pregnant, when asked if they wanted vinegar on my chips they said NO, as they thought I might be put off by it :eek::eek: So after all my moaning I had vinegarless chips. They really need the vinegar to give them a boost.

I also had smoked cod and the batter at each end was so hard I was able to use it as a weapon to bludgeon my friends to death for forsaking my vinegar!

Bad chippers tend to undercook the chips, and also to give you paltry amounts of salt & vinegar.
Soak it in vinegar, I say.

Aprile is an excellent chipper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back