What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

thematador_l200510181717.jpg

well that was better than everyone said it was

I never thought Pierce Brosnan was a brilliant actor till today

The Orphanage. Really liked it. Scared the pants off me in places. Got that feeling that your being chased by monsters on the hill up to my gaff.

Rebel Without a Cause

I'd never seen it before

Did you realise that while we were carting water from wells here in Ireland they had water coolers!?

madness

nice cars too

Michael Clayton

Wanted to like this as I find the boy Clooney easy on the eye but essentially it's a pretty dull affair.
Reminded me of an ITV drama as reimagined by the team behind the BMW adverts-all chrome and neat lines.
Offensively neat and rushed finale.

Thankfully there's no 'You Can't Handle The Truth!" grandstanding.

Watched a few minutes of the rock last night, the scene with the haircut, carchase, daughter of sean connery in. I'd never realized how incredibly bad nicholas cage is in it.

just watched:

JunebugPoster.jpg

very sweet and touching..Amy Adams was amazing.

gonebabygone_l200707121516.jpg

one of the best films I've seen in the last year. Casey Affleck just blew my mind. Michelle Monaghan seemed surplus to requirements at times but seriously..Ben Affleck should give up acting and just concentrate on directing..

over a very quiet weekend in which i would watch ANY shite that was put in front of me...

watched half of this til 'the pipe' went. i love the 'evil' science team all in black.
twister.jpg

half of this waiting for Terminator 2. how the hell they chose Patrick Bergin as the bad guy i have no idea. his moustache is DEFINATELY using his body as a host.
503287~Sleeping-With-The-Enemy-Posters.jpg

still great and hardly dated at all. little girl John Connor needs a forearm to the juggular though. 'i know now why you crai. but eets somting i can nevuh do... '
terminator2judgmentdayplp7.jpg

for reasons i'm ashamed to explain, this was the second time i'd seen this movie in a week.
027616656629.jpg

i wish i had gone to the Wilkinson home for boys when i was a kid ffs.
12388.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back