Water Charges (2 Viewers)

This seems like a really good summation of the whole state of affairs

They're decommissioning democracy - Independent.ie

Good reading, I've long wondered why the Sindo continues to employ Kerrigan given the absolute shitness of pretty much every other journalist in their stable.

Enda should probably have taken that big European job that he was rumoured to be in the running for, a step up the ladder and a chance to get out of dodge with a reasonable enough reputation intact, if stuff like McNulty keeps coming out I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a leadership coup within FG, even now it wouldn't be a great surprise if he 'steps aside' ahead of the next GE.

That piece on the guards and the right to protest confused me, have I missed something where the right to protest was blatantly denied to citizens?

That piece on the guards and the right to protest confused me, have I missed something where the right to protest was blatantly denied to citizens?

well i suppose he means stuff like

Corrib gas controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and

or maybe

Last edited:
some shocking vandalism on show here

well i suppose he means stuff like

Corrib gas controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

and

or maybe

Well yeah, there's all that, I thought there may have been something of more recent origin though. (I'm aware the last one is recent but guards harrassing Shinners/dissidents is nothing new)

can any party that loves ice-cream so much be all that bad?

sinn-fein-6639-copy-630x417.jpg

they should re-brand themselves as The Ice-Cream Party

Ice-Cream-Party1.jpg

I'll be voting SF next time.

They said they're gonna abolish this shit.Thats good enough for me.

Obviously once they get the keys to the big house they'lll be brought inside and clued in by the illuminati and will tow the line..but I'm gonna take the punt

At least I have the option in my old constituency of voting for Maureen O'Sullivan.

I reckon 2011 was the high tide of the independents though. I reckon that things will start coming back to the centre. With a few more quid about, the natural urge is to be less we're-all-in-this-together to fuck-you-I'm-looking-out-for-number-one.

At least I have the option in my old constituency of voting for Maureen O'Sullivan.

I reckon 2011 was the high tide of the independents though. I reckon that things will start coming back to the centre. With a few more quid about, the natural urge is to be less we're-all-in-this-together to fuck-you-I'm-looking-out-for-number-one.

Big FF surge in store I reckon, people have short memories. There's always been a FF/labour overlap and much of the disaffected middle class labour vote probably won't swing to Sinn Fein.

I'll be voting SF next time.

They said they're gonna abolish this shit.Thats good enough for me.

Obviously once they get the keys to the big house they'lll be brought inside and clued in by the illuminati and will tow the line..but I'm gonna take the punt

Ask about their policy on water charges/property tax across the border.

Big FF surge in store I reckon, people have short memories. There's always been a FF/labour overlap and much of the disaffected middle class labour vote probably won't swing to Sinn Fein.

While they won't do as poorly as they did at the previous GE I'm not sure there will be that big of a surge, they're currently only polling a couple of points above the 2011 results and this banking enquiry is sure to cause some damage. If FG and Labour can stop doing stupid stuff and the economy continues to climb I think both will be returned at the next GE albeit with a little help from some independents/Lucinda's party if she ever gets around to starting one.

While they won't do as poorly as they did at the previous GE I'm not sure there will be that big of a surge, they're currently only polling a couple of points above the 2011 results and this banking enquiry is sure to cause some damage. If FG and Labour can stop doing stupid stuff and the economy continues to climb I think both will be returned at the next GE albeit with a little help from some independents/Lucinda's party if she ever gets around to starting one.

I said at the last election that FF would be back in 2 election cycles and I'm still reasonably confident that'll be the case. I agree with you on the outcome of the next one though. Enda to go about 4 months before it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back