Veggie/Vegan Punks where do you stand on abortion? (2 Viewers)

He already said that or are you to young to get the 'indie-tom' reference?
You mean you don't remember Tarca? Those were Halcyon Days around the first years of the millenium. Halcyon days.
Ask Doyler about it.

ha ha... ancient history comes crawling out of the woodwork! have i upped my cred here, then? hey corm! tarca played at the very first gig that the kids/g.z. ever put on!

still, i suppose it was good that corm got that rant off his chest, nothing like being lectured by a punk to put colour in your cheeks and a spring in your step.

so have we sorted everything out, now, yeah? abortion, evolution, gender relations, paninis, hairstyles, all that? grand.

37 pages in a few days, hell that's a record.

anyway, i'm vegan and pro-choice. it's a woman's choice to do what she wants with her body. she will carry the child and more than likely bring it up if it's born.

ha ha... ancient history comes crawling out of the woodwork! have i upped my cred here, then? hey corm! tarca played at the very first gig that the kids/g.z. ever put on!

still, i suppose it was good that corm got that rant off his chest, nothing like being lectured by a punk to put colour in your cheeks and a spring in your step.

so have we sorted everything out, now, yeah? abortion, evolution, gender relations, paninis, hairstyles, all that? grand.

One thing left to sort out. What have you against Leitrim?

He's just changed it to Leitrim. Tyrone I could understand I suppose but Leitrim it's alright in my book. I'd sooner get rid of Kildare or Meath or some other flat county with no cast.

glad to oblige

these posts won't make any sense when everyone tries to read them a few hours from now; you realise that, right?

99.9% of babies don't go on to occupy/oppress/kill in foreign countries now do they? :)

no, you are in fact to an extent right on this one. but before you start vigorously patting yourself on the back for this latest verbal belch, not in the way that you intented.
in fact, a huge number of children born into this world live very short lives of starvation and agony. the catholic church has huge part to play in this suffering. in fact, they have very similar attitudes to you on the issues at hand. the church also really likes narrow-minded, ignorant, knee-jerk, conservative reactionists who are utterly incapable of reasonable argument of any kind. i think you should hook up with them, i think you would get on really well!
but, before you think that this kind of misery goes on in vague distant places like africa, i would like to tell you that the suffering of both mothers and children - including the massive and even fatal horrors within their daily lives - goes on in this country.
but maybe you just think that is their own fault: after all, you are so saintly you have never made a mistake in your long pure-as-undrived-snow existance.
but of course i am a bearded lesbian, as you know, so please feel free to ignore this post and continue to trot out your ignorant, absolute, ill-worded "truths".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back