Veggie/Vegan Punks where do you stand on abortion? (2 Viewers)

Women have a right to control their own bodies, the idea that a woman has to either pay for a trip to the uk or else have a child they may not be able to support (being a single mother in capitalist society isnt always fun) reduces the woman to below the position of the unborn foetus.

Being vegetarian or not doesn't really come into it it's a matter of believing in freedom for women or not. I can see why a moralist might think that being veggie and pro-choice makes sense but when you know that person often revels in the death of troops in Iraq I can't help but wonder.

Women have a right to control their own bodies, the idea that a woman has to either pay for a trip to the uk or else have a child they may not be able to support (being a single mother in capitalist society isnt always fun) reduces the woman to below the position of the unborn foetus.

Being vegetarian or not doesn't really come into it it's a matter of believing in freedom for women or not. I can see why a moralist might think that being veggie and pro-choice makes sense but when you know that person often revels in the death of troops in Iraq I can't help but wonder.

Don't you mean anti-choice there?

But why should a woman have more right then her foetus which if untouched should develop into a healthy child.......

and obviously there's no upset or social stigma involved in carrying an unwanted pregnancy to full term, then giving up your child (which is a lot cuter when it has developed into an actual human than when it was a zygote).

Gwan and don't start giving me condescending, sarcastic bullshit. I'm assuming we don't agree on this issue, but falling back on sarcasm to side-step my point hardly does much to strengthen your side of the debate.

Anyway, I think the life of a child should be more important than someone being too embarassed to walk down the street.

What I am against is women having abortions as an afterthought/Contraceptive control

Well... what I am against is this whole New York City bar buy-back style abortion trend, like when you get three abortions, the abortionist gives you an abortion for free.

That's really out of order.

yeah, and your 40 odd years old. so.

anyway w. made a valid point. you've posted up plenty of footage from ogrish and other such sites of american soldiers being killed.
99.9% of babies don't go on to occupy/oppress/kill in foreign countries now do they? :)

and obviously there's no upset or social stigma involved in carrying an unwanted pregnancy to full term, then giving up your child (which is a lot cuter when it has developed into an actual human than when it was a zygote).
Typical feminist woman/selfishness !baggyyyy

put your handbag away and go off for a wank, janer. get the frustration out of your system. but think about all those poor unfulfilled little sperms you're selfishly wasting.

Gwan and don't start giving me condescending, sarcastic bullshit. I'm assuming we don't agree on this issue, but falling back on sarcasm to side-step my point hardly does much to strengthen your side of the debate.

Anyway, I think the life of a child should be more important than someone being too embarassed to walk down the street.
who's side-stepping? i addressed your point - bringing up adoption as if it's as easy as copy and pasting a child onto someone who wants it.
and as for 'condescending, sarcastic' - describing the trauma of a crisis pregnancy as 'being embarrassed' - now that's bullshit.

gorillas mot as scare now
and donal, abortions affect us all......except people who aren't pregnant i guess...like all of us..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back