The Exploited (3 Viewers)

Well, not necessarily. People that collect nazi memorabilia are not necessarily nazi and indeed quite a large portion of nazi memorabilia collectors are not nazis at all.

You could be right, mainly because I have no fucking idea what way the statistics regarding these things lie

I imagine his house is something like the two old priests on Craggy island..

FATHER FITZPATRICK: My collection.

TED: Oh yes, that's right, what is this you collect, it's war memorabilia

FATHER FITZPATRICK: That's right, would you like to have a look?

TED: Oh I'd love to.

FATHER FITZPATRICK AND FATHER TED ENTER THE PADLOCKED ROOM AND START LOOKING AT A DISPLAY.

FATHER FITZPATRICK: Taken from the German advance on Russia, you can see where the hammer hits the shell casing.

TED: Gosh, that's very interesting.

FATHER FITZPATRICK: These are helmets, mostly infantry.

TED: Yes, these would be German as well wouldn't they?

FATHER FITZPATRICK: That's right.

TED: You don't have anything from the allied side?

FATHER FITZPATRICK: No, no. That sort of thing wouldn't interest me at all I'm afraid.

THE CAMERA SWITCHES POSITIONS AND THE REST OF THE ROOM IS NOW SHOWN. THE ROOM IS DECORATED WITH NAZI BANNERS, PICTURES OF HITLER, AND LIT CANDLES. AN OLD MAN SITS IN THE CORNER.

TED: That's my curiosity satisfied.

I not got the hip movement for Samba.

[ame="http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=_wFTl6Iln2w"]YouTube - Matt's samba Hips[/ame]

From 2 minutes of googling; whether its all true or not...:

- In the original artwork of the LP 'Death Before Dishonur, there are two photos in which friends of the band are sieg heiling.

- In year 1988, on the 12 inch ' War Now', on the back cover, they put a photo of a Doctor with the dedication of "the bastard Jew who required him to sign 120 papers before he was given a bandage for a wound".

- When the band went to Argentina in the 93, Wattie said that the Argentinian public reminded him of Pakistanis.

- That same year in a concert in Buenos Aires Wattie said that "the Falklands Islands will always be ruled by the Brítish", which caused a series of incidents at the concert.

- In the video "Rock and Roll Outlaws", Wattie mentions that Skrewdriver is one of the bands that he likes.

- During a US tour, Wattie declared that he "hated Latinos".

- In the book "Carecas do Subúrbio ("Bald Spots of The Suburbs"), written by Brazilian Márcia Regina, is an interview with Wattie of The Exploited, in which he says that the swástika is a "punk" thing which promotes unity between punks and skins, and affirms their mutual hatred of Pakistanis and Arabs.

- In the song ' Dont' Blame Me" on ' Beat the Bastards' appears a phrase that caused a lot of controversy since it says "Don't blame me / blame immigration for the sh*t your in".

& two allegedlys ...

- Allegedly, Wattie, before starting The Exploited, declared that he hated the immigrants who moved to Scotland and ruined his home.

- Allegedly, there is a recording where Wattie said that "hated Blacks, Philippinos, Latinos and Arabs".

- In the original artwork of the LP 'Death Before Dishonur, there are two photos in which friends of the band are sieg heiling.

- In year 1988, on the 12 inch ' War Now', on the back cover, they put a photo of a Doctor with the dedication of "the bastard Jew who required him to sign 120 papers before he was given a bandage for a wound".

- When the band went to Argentina in the 93, Wattie said that the Argentinian public reminded him of Pakistanis.

- That same year in a concert in Buenos Aires Wattie said that "the Falklands Islands will always be ruled by the Brítish", which caused a series of incidents at the concert.

- In the video "Rock and Roll Outlaws", Wattie mentions that Skrewdriver is one of the bands that he likes.

- In the book "Carecas do Subúrbio ("Bald Spots of The Suburbs"), written by Brazilian Márcia Regina, is an interview with Wattie of The Exploited, in which he says that the swástika is a "punk" thing which promotes unity between punks and skins, and affirms their mutual hatred of Pakistanis and Arabs.

- In the song ' Dont' Blame Me" on ' Beat the Bastards' appears a phrase that caused a lot of controversy since it says "Don't blame me / blame immigration for the sh*t your in".

& two allegedlys ...

- Allegedly, Wattie, before starting The Exploited, declared that he hated the immigrants who moved to Scotland and ruined his home.

- Allegedly, there is a recording where Wattie said that "hated Blacks, Philippinos, Latinos and Arabs".

Allegedly
Allegedly
Allegedly
Allegedly
Allegedly
Allegedly
Allegedly
Allegedly
Allegedly
Allegedly

thats ten, im not stickin up for wattie buchan , i just cant see/find any proof to sugest any of this

& two allegedlys ...

Malarky i thought this is it, somebody has solved the riddle whether Wattie is a Nazi or not.

I'm looking at my Death Before Dishonour album and there's no seig heiling on it by anyone. However before someone posts an image of it, I'm looking at the CD cover, so maybe the vinyl is different.

I also whipped out the lyrics for Don't Blame Me, and I think he's actually saying the opposite! I interprete from the entirety of the song, is that he's saying you can blame everything else for the sorry mess you're in, such as imigration, etc.etc., but the reality is you've only got yourself to blame. It is a bit ambigous though. Interestingly enough in the next song in that album, 'Law for the rich' the lyrics are: '....Tory Law, Nazi Law, it's just the fucking same....'

The enigma goes on?

However if he has said all the other stuff though you mentioned, then that's it for me, sadly a bit of a bubble has been burst.

& two allegedlys ...

whether its true or not i heard deko s gonna appear on stage with boyzone in the RDS but i think its coplete bollocks like the shit above

whether its true or not i heard deko s gonna appear on stage with boyzone in the RDS but i think its coplete bollocks like the shit above

Damone, that's tomorrow's case study:
Is Deko really Ronan Keating in disguise? Discuss.

If what Malarky says turns out to be true, it will prove i don't talk just shite, but say something right...sometimes.

Hold on, hold on, just after digging up the lyrics for '40 Years Ago' on the Horror Epics album and they go like this:

Mussolini was a fascist pig.
Hitler was no better.
Tojo was an imperialistic nip,
but Stalin managed to go one better.
40 odd years ago, 40 odd years ago,
before you and I were born.

Chamberlain was our man of peace, but was fooled
by a piece of paper.
Churchill warned him long ago.
He vowed to end Hitler's caper.

Also, he thanks Ice-T in his footnotes in The Beat the Bastards album.

......Wattie, if you're still logged on to Eirecore out there, it's not looking as bad as it did a few minutes ago

Wattie and The Exploited are nothing more than honest working class lads that don't give a shit about what anyone thinks of them, and like to have a bit of a laugh.

Whereas the average politically correct individuals out there seem to be obsessed with nothing more than nazi's and the male arse hole

Like I said, that was 2 minutes of googling. I don't vouch for any of the information.

I couldn't give a shit to be honest, their music is a crime against humanity in itself. It's music you were into when you still used a pillow to wank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back