The Exploited (1 Viewer)

Massacre I liked quite a lot.

It's not bad, but they were starting to get into crossover in big way by then which I was never mad about. Most Exploited fans hate it, but their lesser known album - Horror Epics,I thought was great, 'Maggie Ya Cunt' still sounds as good today as it did then.

Surely a great reason not to diss The Exploited is they have sexy female fans! .|..|

I mean look at those Anarchy long socks!

jeez, now i feel like an idiot. my expertise on nazi punks isn't all it should be.
you should feel like an idiot for spouting about something you know fuckall
about
horror epics= great album=maggie ya cunt still sums up my feelings for thatcher like no other songe
troops of tomorrow and lets start a war are classics aswell
lyrics on the whole are shite on nearly all their songs but it never stopped the misfits or motorhead
lemmys collection of nazi memorobila is one of the best in the world for a private colector ,never hear him getting it in the neck, but because watties a thick cunt he s a easy target

Because collecting nazi memorabilia is a thing, hanging out with nazis is a completely different thing. Don't ya think?

Because collecting nazi memorabilia is a thing, hanging out with nazis is a completely different thing. Don't ya think?

Actually I'm not convinced which is worse. Maybe i'm wrong but I can't imagine Lemmy whipping out the credit card and getting himself onto e-bay, so I'd say he's had to meet and 'hang-out' with a lot of loons to buy that shite.

Bonehead: "....for my next piece Lemmy, here's a lovely Hitler Youth tea-set"

Lemmy: "....indeed it is, indeed it is"

Bonehead: ".....so ya loike the auld Nazi stuff then Lemmy?"

Lemmy: "ohhhh, indeed I do"

......and on it goes

Well, not necessarily. People that collect nazi memorabilia are not necessarily nazi and indeed quite a large portion of nazi memorabilia collectors are not nazis at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back