Moving out (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven said:
see that's the thing, she only bought the house about a year ago and the way i see it is she just wants someone in to help pay the mortgage. however if she registered herself as a landlord she'd be taxed up the arsed.....UP THE ARSE!

if she is living in the same house as you she is entitled to rent of €7620 a year tax free according to revenue site
surely if it's a scuff mark on the floor from the shoes it could be cleaned/rubbed off, then there is no comeback

it's a few little hardly noticable dents from heels :eek: god, this has me up in a heap
schmegeggin said:
surely if it's a scuff mark on the floor from the shoes it could be cleaned/rubbed off, then there is no comeback

I can hardly say "you can fuck off about the floor"

I have to do it nicely but to get my point across that I won't be paying for it. but how

ms.b.haven said:
nah that's bullshit. what I'm most concerned about is a comeback to when she says i owe her money for the floor!

Myself and two friends were given this bullshit about the floor thingy before. We told our landlady to get some quotes for the damage and we'd work it out. She never did and tried to keep our money. We took her to the small claims court and won. Very satisfying feeling.
Threaten her with it and if she has any sense, she'lll back down. She's not a registered landlord/lady by the sound of things so the thoughts of being punished for tax dodging will be enough probably.

Thanks, thats exactly what I'm going to do :)

I've given too much rep out but i'll get you again
Wilbert said:
Myself and two friends were given this bullshit about the floor thingy before. We told our landlady to get some quotes for the damage and we'd work it out. She never did and tried to keep our money. We took her to the small claims court and won. Very satisfying feeling.
Threaten her with it and if she has any sense, she'lll back down. She's not a registered landlord/lady by the sound of things so the thoughts of being punished for tax dodging will be enough probably.

Anthony said:
you said the floor thing happened ages ago. Why didn't she make you pay for it at the time? Tell her to fuck off about the floor.

Yeah and if it's normal wear and tear, tell her to fuck off even louder.

I know, you see what happened was, ok firstly i know im careful when wearing heels coz i tiptoe around the whole time, but my mate was up in my room waiting for me to get ready one night and she had these boots on and the rubber on the heel had worn away so she ended up marking the floor. a week later my landlady gave me a mat to put beside my bed and said she had noticed a few marks on the floor (eh, how when i shut my bedroom door when leaving, so i figure she was in my room sneaking about) .....so that was ages ago. she's just being a whorebag

Anthony said:
you said the floor thing happened ages ago. Why didn't she make you pay for it at the time? Tell her to fuck off about the floor.

Yeah definately tell her to fuck off about the Thor.

thor.jpg

Whoever said that thing about the €7000whatever tax free rent was right, so she prob won't be scared of the tax man.
If you're not good at confrontations or whatever, ask a friend to come around and state your case for you. As in, someone who know's a thing or two about the legalities of the situation, and wears a suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back