Manchester City fans! (2 Viewers)

DISAPPOINTING.

Tevez refusing to play rumours.

De Jong for Dzeko when 2-0 down ?

Bringing on another midfielder when you're getting completely over-run in midfield and have no possession is surely totally legitimate, especially as Yya pushed forward into his position from last season. I felt the Sky commentary team were using that as a stick to beat Mancini with - i.e. "he's too defensive", "he doesn't understand OUR league" (best in the world, don't ya know!?) and "Suralicks wouldn't approve!" as is their clear agenda, to create scandal and pressure and thus copy for their news channel(s). Dzeko would have had a right to complain if he had touched the ball in the second half.

That said he should have taken off the floundering Gareth Barry, whom Bastian Schweinstager (brilliant) seems to have a habit of tormenting.

Bayern were awesome in that game, schooling a talented City team like that is no mean feat. Mario Gomez' fucking radar for goalkeeper spills is unparalleled in world football. 75% of his goals are like that.

Where can he realistically go though?(Assuming city want a fair chunk of money for him of course)
Great footballer but an idiot of a man.

If he's genuine about all the family stuff at this point he's surely banked enough at City, and United to have generations of Tevezes set up in Argentina, given his complaints about the City he doesn't seem to do much in Manchester other than sit around his gaff, he should fuck off home. In terms of a big money move, I assue that PSG, Malaga or Anzhi could probably afford him. City paid €45m for him.

I generally disagree with much of what David Conn has to say, usually on the subject of club ownership, but he wrote a great piece of the Tevez ownership situation recently, http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/dav...011/aug/23/carlos-tevez-legal-battle-revealed

Good article,confusing but good.
If he does to go to anzhi it will show up all his talk about wanting to be nearer his family for what it really is.Also,could psg/malaga really afford that much money every week as well as the huge signing fee?And would they want the hassle of keeping him happy if he decide's he doesn't like the area/food/whatever else might upset his delicate sensibilities?

they don't actually need to offload him anywhere, i'd be very surprised if they can't terminate his contract now for breach. there must be a clause in there, either expressly or in the sections on the player's duties. that's why tevez's agent has now put out some bullshit statement about a 'misunderstanding' and hinting at some sort of injury. if i was city's lawyer, this morning i'd be asking every other player on that bench to give a confidential statement about what was said by tevez. then i'd kick him out the door. £200,000 a week for sitting on his hole doing nothing. fucking arsehole.

they don't actually need to offload him anywhere, i'd be very surprised if they can't terminate his contract now for breach. there must be a clause in there, either expressly or in the sections on the player's duties. that's why tevez's agent has now put out some bullshit statement about a 'misunderstanding' and hinting at some sort of injury. if i was city's lawyer, this morning i'd be asking every other player on that bench to give a confidential statement about what was said by tevez. then i'd kick him out the door. £200,000 a week for sitting on his hole doing nothing. fucking arsehole.

City may have more money than senese but I'm not sure they'd like being made to look like utter chumps, he is an asset they'd probably like to make something out of getting shot of him. Didn't Chelsea eventually regret shitcanning Mutu and went after him through the courts ... actually, now there's a thought.

next season he'll step out of the shower with a grin on his face. it's all been a dream see... or am i confusing my oil based soap operas?

City have suspended him for two weeks. So basically they're punishing a guy for refusing to play by not playing him. Nice logic there lads.

sorry, but what are you on about? the point of a suspension isn't not to play him, it's not to pay him, and ultimately to get rid of him. the two weeks is the maximum the league allows or it would be longer. and what would you suggest as a disciplinary approach? just keep naming him on the team sheet until he agrees to play? offer him more money? guarantee a first team place?

regarding selling, they'll try to sell him but frankly if you think that city need to recoup any capital by way of a transfer fee you are living in a dream world. the money sheikh mansour takes out of his fortune to run city is comparable to the amount that you or i spend on a couple of pints of a friday night, if not less. they are now interviewing other subs on the bench to get their statements down and the point of that is to sack tevez without having to pay him off. you just stop paying him. terminated contract. it really doesn't matter if he goes somewhere else. and sure who would want him?

sorry, but what are you on about? the point of a suspension isn't not to play him, it's not to pay him, and ultimately to get rid of him. the two weeks is the maximum the league allows or it would be longer. and what would you suggest as a disciplinary approach? just keep naming him on the team sheet until he agrees to play? offer him more money? guarantee a first team place?

Players get fined all the time without the need for suspensions.

Send him on loan to Everton. It sorted Jo out. Wait....until he fucked off back to Brazil at christmas without telling anyone, leaving us to face three games in a week and a half with no fit strikers.

Reality football wise, I finally saw some of the match in question, Mancini was totally right to send on De Jong before Tevez. They were being walked on in midfield.

We should have a pool to see where he ends up. Firstly who's got the dough.

CSKA, Rubin Kazan and that mad new russian outfit that are fucking loaded. Real, Barca, Chelsea, PSG just got bought by a billionaire too didn't they ? Possibly Inter or AC if they were willing to cash in on someone like Ibrahimovicand...eh That's it right ?

secondly who would actually be interested,

Corinthians (was it Corinthians that tried to sign him already ? ) lots of clubs who can't afford him like Napoli (he'd be fucking great at Napoli P.S Forza Napoli) and That's it right ?

He may genuinely have fucked himself this time.

I'm going to say that after trying to offload him for the entire transfer window and after only getting low ball bids City eventually sell him to that dodgy Russian side ( the internet tells me they're called Anzhi Makhachkala) , He gets time off at christmas and they'll make allowances for him to see his kids and they're fucking loaded

Anyone else want to make predictions ?

talk on the vine yard is fifa may weigh in with a world wide ban too. i wonder will it go all adrian mutu? city sack him, and then sue him for the money they would have made out of his xfer?

having joorabchian as his agent pretty much means he's done this to himself.

i'll give you irony, dzeko having to apologise for actually wanting to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back