Manchester City fans! (1 Viewer)

lol at the fuck Everton tag, I remember when tags were free for every now, now its only the niddle classes. (

I enjoyed Tevez' celebration alright!
Given is a different class though. Really, that reflex save against Rooney's split second stab of a shot around the 75 minute mark was one the best saves I've seen in years. Mancini is not wrong when he said that Given is easily the best in the Premier League and top 5 in the world.
By the way, where is Gibson gone? Has he pissed off rednose in some way that he's no longer even on the bench?

I think Gibson's being 'punished' for not doing enough during the 1-0 humiliation by Leeds. Pity, seeing as he seemed to finally be making some progress into their first team.

I think Gibson's being 'punished' for not doing enough during the 1-0 humiliation by Leeds. Pity, seeing as he seemed to finally be making some progress into their first team.

Gibson does fuck all but score belting shots from twenty - thirty yards out. A nice skill but he seems fairly limited as a midfielder. Like Anderson.

He's a frustrating player, I think he has the ability to be a decent all-round midfielder but except for his long range shots he doesn't seem to have the confidence\desire to really get involved in the game, he always seems to just do the basic cog-in-the-machine stuff and leave his teammates to attempt the key passes, challenges etc. Still only 22 though, he might come good yet.

He's a frustrating player, I think he has the ability to be a decent all-round midfielder but except for his long range shots he doesn't seem to have the confidence\desire to really get involved in the game, he always seems to just do the basic cog-in-the-machine stuff and leave his teammates to attempt the key passes, challenges etc. Still only 22 though, he might come good yet.

He's the new John O Shea. In fairness to O Shea he started off as exactly the player you're describing here but after a decent run in the United side he did start to put in some decentish performances for Ireland.

i don't think that "hero3 is going overboard when i say Calos Tevez is humanity's greatest hero.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's aul Robinho scoring a fancy backheel for Santos now.

This is worse than renaming old Division 1 (old old Division 2) the Championship to make it look important. Someone give Gary Cook lads a dictionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back