Manchester City fans! (1 Viewer)

aaahh just seen this hidden away in the Arsenal thread, then again not everyone reads the Arsenal thread. !ironyyy

Let me get this straight. Adebayor is being interviewed post-shooting and is wearing old Arsenal gear? Wtf? Is this an attempt to calm the savage hordes ahead of his upcoming trip to the Grove? Spa.

yeah, that's probably what's happening. that's the important thing, after all, not his dead colleagues or traumatised team mates. you tosser.

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/46057/default.aspx

Manchester City forward Emmanuel Adebayor has revealed the reason behind him being photographed wearing an Arsenal shirt on Tuesday.

The former Gunners' striker was giving an interview following the gun attack on Togo's team coach in Angola last week, which resulted in the death of three people including Togo's assistant manager and press officer.

Media reports instead focussed on Adebayor's attire, with the Arsenal top he was wearing sparking a range of claims suggesting the forward could be returning to the Emirates Stadium, or that the pictures had been digitally modified.

However, Adebayor has admitted that the images were genuine, but that he simply had not realised what he was wearing.

"I realised this morning when I woke up that I was wearing an Arsenal shirt yesterday," he said.

"What happened was that on the Angola border, we left all our baggage on the bus and ran away. So I had nothing to wear and the first person I asked gave me that shirt.

"I didn't even realise what I was wearing. Even yesterday, instead of going to my room to sleep I went to the wrong room.

"Everyone is confused about what happened. In our heads we don't know what we are doing."

The 25-year-old added that he and his fellow countrymen are still in shock following the attack in the Cabinda region of Africa Cup of Nations host Angola.

He will also take his time before returning to England, and to action with Roberto Mancini's side.

"I am sweating every day, and every day God makes," he said. "At the moment I can't eat, I am losing weight. It is very difficult for everyone.

"I will take my time and come back on the pitch at the right time.

"My boss and my team understand that, that is the most important thing. They know I need time to recover from this.

"It is difficult because my personal press officer died in my hands, that is the worst image I have had in my life.

"He passed away in my hands. It is very difficult."

the fact he was even asked about it is fucking madness! who gives a shit.

Man City fans/employers?
fuckin nonsense, the whole thing. it really doesn't matter. yet again football comes across as an utter self serving cunt. "my friend died in my arms while i was off to play a game of football."
"all very well, but what people really want to know is why you had the shirt of a different club on? eh?"
cunts.

If only. Then he could join Newcastle, to garner the support of their black metal followers, such as the one at the very end of this clip:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fuckin nonsense, the whole thing. it really doesn't matter. yet again football comes across as an utter self serving cunt. "my friend died in my arms while i was off to play a game of football."
"all very well, but what people really want to know is why you had the shirt of a different club on? eh?"
cunts.

Says the dude with Myra Hindley as his avatar. "Oh these football fans are soooo insensitive. We should all be sitting around crying and wanking to make the world a better place". Get a fucking grip, it's only football. Are you suggesting all conversation regarding Adebayor be limited to how shit it is African countries are in the socio-political state they are in? Twat.

Man City fans/employers?

As a City fan I don't give a shite that Adebayor was wearing an Arsenal top in the interview he did about the machine-gun attack. To be honest I wouldn't have cared if he'd been wearing a t-shirt with a picture of Franny Lee giving Wenger a handjob on it, the poor guy had just witnessed three people die in front of him and clearly had other things on his mind.

I think people are mixing apples and oranges here. Why is it insensitive to discuss what the guy was wearing? It's been explained by him now but until then it seemed mighty fucking strange, not because it was a former club of his, but because of all the bizarre shit he's pulled since the move. Falsely accusing Arsenal fans of racist chanting and that stupid goal celebration that showed what a petty spoilt twat the guy is. I don't think it's odd that Arsenal fans (and this thread was started by an Arsenal fan) would want to discuss it simply because it seemed so strange. These things have nothing to do with what happened on that team bus and discussing them has nothing to do with what happened in on that bus.

Look HG and LB this is the internet, we're meant to be crazy don't care nothing bastards...sure I bet HG you don't even cuss in real life.

You know better then most LB that for every 1 of you there is 10 Blue Mooners with the opposite view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back