Manchester City fans! (2 Viewers)

why is there always some tit who does that? usually a city fan too. fucking eejits.

article-0-0351A2E9000005DC-374_306x356.jpg

BBC saying this might have been Mancinis line up if he'd gotten what he wanted during the transfer window.

They really are a bunch of spoilt cunts aren't they ?

Joe Hart;

Pablo Zabaleta, Vincent Kompany, Daniel Agger, Gael Clichy;

Javi Martinez, Daniele De Rossi, Yaya Toure; David Silva,

Robin Van Persie, Eden Hazard.

We're not champions anymore because I didn't get what wanted. Fuck sake Boo fucking Hoo Roberto just manage what you have better.

You don't hear Steve Clark or David Moyes moaning half as much as him. The fucking colossal prick.

He's got a point. United have sucked the life out of the Premier League and having been doing so since 1993.

If City manage to hang on for a win tonight I think that another United collapse may be on the cards.
How does he have a point ? He won the league with those players last year and what ? They can't go out and beat Southampton or QPR or Sunderland with those same players ? That's complete bollox.

If I was a City fan that would be driving me mad. It's not losing to Everton or United but the performances against the likes of Southampton.

Anyway fuck it' fair play to City tonight, they were a bit better all night. Still niether of them are anywhere near Champions League winners standard though. Good to watch all in all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back