I have the horn for... (6 Viewers)

mixed raced.
Yeah but still, like c'mon ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I went to college with a lad who was mixed race but his skin was basically white. He'd never have gotten away with using language like that.

"Oh it's okay for me to say that, my mothers black"

C'mon like?

Yeah but still, like c'mon ?

I went to college with a lad who was mixed race but his skin was basically white. He'd never have gotten away with using language like that.

"Oh it's okay for me to say that, my mothers black"

C'mon like?

I don't think people who are of mixed race should have to identify as white, personally, but what do I know.

here she is with drake, omg.

tumblr_nazzk8DWLO1qbakheo1_1280.png

I don't think people who are of mixed race should have to identify as white, personally, but what do I know.
That's not really the point I'm making. The girl in that photo is white. Like heritage and identity is one thing and appearance is another.
here she is with drake, omg.

tumblr_nazzk8DWLO1qbakheo1_1280.png

Okay so it's just that one photo. Gotcha.

Hm, well honestly the argument isn't that simple, nor am I trying to imply it is. Fact of the matter is, she has far more of a right to decide things than some white guy.

How black someone looks isn't the only thing that matters here, there are lots of super light skinned black women and men that fully identify as black and may not even be mixed raced, so you can't say that the colour your skin appears is the only thing that makes you black or allowed to say the "n" word.

Honestly, I don't feel like I feel super comfortable talking about it, because what the fuck do I know, but I do know that its not right to decide from our perspective what someone can and can't say. Its kind of fucked up for a bunch of white people to sit around and talk about who is black enough to say what.

Hm, well honestly the argument isn't that simple, nor am I trying to imply it is. Fact of the matter is, she has far more of a right to decide things than some white guy.

How black someone looks isn't the only thing that matters here, there are lots of super light skinned black women and men that fully identify as black and may not even be mixed raced, so you can't say that the colour your skin appears is the only thing that makes you black or allowed to say the "n" word.

Honestly, I don't feel like I feel super comfortable talking about it, because what the fuck do I know, but I do know that its not right to decide from our perspective what someone can and can't say. Its kind of fucked up for a bunch of white people to sit around and talk about who is black enough to say what.
Fuck sake. This again.

I only asked the fucking question because I wanted to know more, obviously I know fuck all on the subject.

If I was black though and the girl in this picture right here
edit:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Started using the N word I would definitely have a problem with it.

That's human fucking nature Jonah.

Go over politicise everything I say now and make me out to be a racist if you want. It's grand I'm probably a misogynist too because she's a woman ...blah blah blah.

Fuck sake. This again.

I only asked the fucking question because I wanted to know more, obviously I know fuck all on the subject.

If I was black though and the girl in this picture right here

Started using the N word I would definitely have a problem with it.

That's human fucking nature Jonah.

Go over politicise everything I say now and make me out to be a racist if you want. It's grand I'm probably a misogynist too because she's a woman ...blah blah blah.

Just my opinion bro, I'm not calling you a racist at all, far from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back