I have the horn for...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Diddles, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Diddles

Diddles Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

they just don't make men like they used to.
    • Like Like x 3

2. Mormon Nailer

Mormon Nailer Well-Known Member

Yeah fuck the metrosexual pussies:

Damien Traille

[​IMG]

Martin Amis:

[​IMG]
  3. ponderosa

ponderosa (Retired)

He was supposed to be doing an appearance at the local Borders here but when I went back to buy a ticket for it a week later, there was a sign up saying it had been cancelled due to lack of demand. Fcuking DISGRACE! Now there is a sign up saying Pete winner of Big Brother 7 is going to be signing his 'book' next week and I bet the queue will be round the corner. :mad:
  4. Goff

Goff New Member

Bumped into Sam Neill in Waterstones a few weeks back (Literally). He still looks like that. He was buying rakes of bukes, including one on Brian Wilson, him being such a big Beach Boys fan.

The son of the divil and the pope in the same year. That man has such a range.

(I don't have the horn for him though, but I could see why a girl would. But should that not be wide on?)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ponderosa

ponderosa (Retired)

God, what film is that from?

:heart:
  6. Goff

Goff New Member

That's from Omen III - The Final Conflict. I reckon it 's the bit where he "bloods" the yunflit after a bit of fox-hunting.
  7. ponderosa

ponderosa (Retired)

Wow. That sounds Sch-exy if I had a clue what you were talking about.
  8. rampz

rampz Well-Known Member

heres alan bates and oliver reed doing what real men do all the time, including me and stan bowles.

[​IMG]
  9. theweeyin

theweeyin New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ponderosa

ponderosa (Retired)

11. Corey

Corey New Member

THis thread title reads: 'I have the horn for Diddles'

Just thought i'd bring that to the table.
  12. Diddles

Wide On - I like it!
  13. Goff

Goff New Member

From Wikipedia:

A number of social rituals used to follow the hunt. One of the most colourful was the act of "blooding." This is a very old ceremony in which the master or huntsman would smear the blood of the fox or coyote onto the cheeks or forehead of a newly initiated hunt follower. Some conjecture that the ceremony goes back to the similarly stylized medieval hunting of the high middle ages. By 2000 the practice had largely been abandoned [3] though some say it continues to this day [4].

In the movie, there's a scene where Sam Neill (the Divil's Son on Earth) take his scarf and dips it in the dead fox's blood and wipes it across the cheeks of the son of the woman he's currently barrelling.

;)

14. Diddles

Is that someone from depeche mode? I don't like the look of him at all. He looks like a sissy boy.

Now this fella on the other hand...

[​IMG]
  15. Mormon Nailer

16. Diddles

Munich put me off him - he wasn't an efficient enough assasin and had feelings and stuff.
  17. ponderosa

ponderosa (Retired)

[​IMG]

Spit on me Joaquin.
  18. ponderosa

ponderosa (Retired)

And also Michael Madsen circa Thelma and Louise.

[​IMG]
  19. Mormon Nailer

20. Hair Iron Madin

Hair Iron Madin New Member