I have the horn for... (16 Viewers)

Real hatchet job altogether, if it's all true she's quite unsympathetic, but it really had a go at her. Basically implied that her sole reason for going to Yale to get an MBA was so that she could meet rich men.

It's almost as if her ex-husband with a grudge is one of the most powerful men in global media or something.

She has form on this though, doesn't she?

Hasn't she broken up a few marriages by sleeping with men that could give her advantage?

This coverage on her has been pretty consistent, even when Rupert liked her. Or at least that's my impression.

She has form on this though, doesn't she?

Hasn't she broken up a few marriages by sleeping with men that could give her advantage?

Yeah, like I said, if it's all true she's not really a sympathehic figure. I was only really was aware of her from the time she smacked the guy at the parliamentary inquiry who custard pied Rupert and a few pieces that followed that, most of the tone being along the lines of "the formidable Wendy Deng."

Yeah, like I said, if it's all true she's not really a sympathehic figure. I was only really was aware of her from the time she smacked the guy at the parliamentary inquiry who custard pied Rupert and a few pieces that followed that, most of the tone being along the lines of "the formidable Wendy Deng."

She's a shark. I mean good luck to her though.

If anyone deserves a conniving piece of shit in their lives, it's Murdoch.

Speaking of election horn, yer one Claire Byrne running for the Greens in Dublin has been revving my engine everywhere I go these past few days.

pi_317.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back