I have the horn for... (9 Viewers)

Not really a horn situation - more 'a woman I think is awesome' - but this this girl is deadly in everything I've seen her in

Shailene-Woodley-Profile-Biography-Story-News-Hot-Pictures-5.jpg

Mind you I saw the first one, but only coz it was the bleedin' Surprise Film at JDIFF. Some feckin' surprise I can tell ya! Total shite.

Ha, I was at that. I was behind two girls that could not stop squirming and nudging each other the whole film.

I thought it was great. Looked like nothing else out there.
Now everything looks like that.

i thought the new 300 film was deadly
eva green was great - there's something slightly off or crooked or something about her face that makes her so much more compelling than a perfectly proportioned type
(it's not that evident in the picture above though)

i thought the new 300 film was deadly
eva green was great - there's something slightly off or crooked or something about her face that makes her so much more compelling than a perfectly proportioned type
(it's not that evident in the picture above though)
It's her eye brows.
tumblr_lbderyaHjP1qexplfo1_500.jpg

Her eyes are so bright and her hair so dark that the small amount of space between her eyes and brows means she looks permanently pissed off.

also her bottom lip is asymmetrical.

The overall effect though is that the more angry she looks the sexier it is, this is why my ambition in life is to spill a pint on her by "accident" and have her slap me.

Yeah, I'm a pervert.

It's her eye brows.
tumblr_lbderyaHjP1qexplfo1_500.jpg

Her eyes are so bright and her hair so dark that the small amount of space between her eyes and brows means she looks permanently pissed off.

also her bottom lip is asymmetrical.

The overall effect though is that the more angry she looks the sexier it is, this is why my ambition in life is to spill a pint on her by "accident" and have her slap me.

Yeah, I'm a pervert.
Beautiful eyes, sexy mouth and great diddies.

My mate's ex was a dead ringer for her. It's a good look.

I'd post in the real life horn thread but I'm ashamed of enough posts on here already

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back