Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardening Of The Arteries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nlgbbbblth

Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
Blasted it out before bedtime last night.

I can't wait to get home and play this again.

Crypts of Eternity is my favourite Slayer song ever.

SlayerHellAwaits.jpg

the intro to hellawaits is deadly. someone(who some of you know) once told me that they were saying "sign your heart" for the bit thats "join us" when played backwards, he didn't realize it was a backwards message to get us to kill our parents and be one of satan's soldiers.

Great poll

i'm truly ashamed to say i've never listened to this album. something to look forward to soon, i should imagine.

I went through a big Slayer phase a while ago,playing all the records again for the first time in a while. I definately now rate Hell Awaits as the best Slayer record. I'm gonna have to play it again though to choose a song.

hell awaits, but only because of the video mick wall used to show on monsters of rock every second week, from the ultimate revenge video.

ah there it is now

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu4avw7waFI[/MEDIA]

Remember that heavy metal show that Tom somebody-or-other used to present on the radio that had a Top 100 at the end of every year that everybody used to tape? Hell Awaits was number one in nineteen eighty something, beat Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, ST etc. Fantastic song.

Remember that heavy metal show that Tom somebody-or-other used to present on the radio that had a Top 100 at the end of every year that everybody used to tape? Hell Awaits was number one in nineteen eighty something, beat Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, ST etc. Fantastic song.
hayes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back