Fat Princess (1 Viewer)

It's about how if the computer game was called Fat Transvestite Prince then a no nerdy fat girls would have been so angry.
It would have been heralded as an amazingly poignant moment for the thorny issue of gay rights.

nah, it was about a computer game about the artist formally known as prince on a quest to get some of his ribs removed so he can give himself a blow job... unless i missed something...

nah, it was about a computer game about the artist formally known as prince on a quest to get some of his ribs removed so he can give himself a blow job... unless i missed something...
autofellatio.jpg

Autofellatio is discriminatory as it threatens the need for women and animals to exist in our patriarch utopia.

Good luck finding a fat princess who can eat her own pussy.

autocunnilingus.jpg

I REALLY LOVE YOU FATTY FAT

spent far too long thinking about the fat princess, had a dream last night that i has gonna get fed to her, she looked like a pretty Jabba the Hutt.

saw someone do it at a party, think id repressed that memory till that photo brought it back hmmm think im gonna have some messed up dreams tonight involing that image and jabba the hutt in a wig

was there a picture there? it doesn't make much sense without...although i don't really want to see a picture of an auotcaesarian :p
or any autosurgery in fact. except maybe an auto face-transplant but they had that on nip/tuck last year. it didn't turn out well.

edit - add heading - not on topic at all, but it's about sex, or the expectation of possible sex between two repressed english mildreds (one male)

ooooooooooooh it's so rude to sit and dither about cracking onto your new girlfriend in front of monday night television when your roommate is dying for a cup of tea. she wouldn't still be here pretending to laugh at your jokes at 1 am if she wasn't into it! go to bed and let me have tea! i've already been forced to walk through the sitting room several times and unfairly (but apparently it's common) felt like a pervert for daring to walk through the scene of the lameness. it's not like they're mauling each other's genitals, they're just sitting there laughing a bit too loudly at a two ronnies retrospective.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLPPP MEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back