Facebook (2 Viewers)

I had friends do something similar by announcing their break-up. Saying it was for the best and they parted on good terms. No need for discussion/comments or for anyone to choose sides. Kind of silly but also over and done with quick, everyone knows now move on but also slightly cringeworthy.
Also they're missing out on the best part of a break up, which is obviously putting your friendships to the test by seeing which ones choose you over that freak you were going out with for how fucking long ? What the fuck like ? I don't know who I hate more - them for being a moron or you for putting up with them for so long ...etc

Great craic altogether.

I also love

"I never liked them"

"Really ? and you kept it hidden for this long ? And yet you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut for five minutes when I got crabs off that hooker in Mongolia and shat myself on the plane. Cheers dude."

Some fantastic comments though:

I’ve been studying and practicing 7 days a week for 6 months… approached 450 girls and still am nowhere close to where I wanna be. BUT, i will not give up. I don't care if it takes me 10 years to be good with girls… I will succeed. If you don’t get this handled, you will have that in the back of your mind for the rest of your life. Don’t see this process as “being good with girls”… see it as “becoming a stronger man”.

you said it buddy

how long does this go on for? I'm getting bored

I was commenting on the title alone.

This type of thing is what turns lonely boys into misogynists, as they don't get the access to vagina that this video tells them is their right.

I watched the first 30 seconds of the other one.

But, a massive logarithm says they're my demographic. Woo. Hoo.

Way too long and I think you have to pay for the actual 'knowledge' at some point. I gave up maybe about five minutes in but should have counted the number of times the words pussy and bang were used.
I watched it for about that long also but can't remember anything about it except that I could get girls to want to sleep with me who previously wouldn't give me the time of day. I was genuinely intrigued but christ, what a waste of internet.

This type of thing is what turns lonely boys into misogynists, as they don't get the access to vagina that this video tells them is their right.

Creating the idea that men are entitled to sex. Is that not just one step away from creating another generation of date rapists ?

Sorry I should have said "reinforcing" rather than "creating"

I was commenting on the title alone.

I watched the first 30 seconds of the other one.

But, a massive logarithm says they're my demographic. Woo. Hoo.

I didn't look at this video but a while back on boards there was a thread about Eliot Rodgers and the True Force Loneliness movement. A lot of people on that thread would have fit the demographic you were talking about. I've never seen such a collection of deluded, embittered, misogynistic cunts. It was kind of depressing. I'm not sure what the collective term is.

A neckbeard of cunts?

I don't read boards.ie anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back