Drumcanoo highlights (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 33K
  • Watchers 7
my point 400 pages ago about pulling in local heads, all the chat on the street for weeks before up here was that the beat were playing. i thought it was cool selection to bring in the local heads.

This. Also showcasing in this case means mostly showcasing Irish (diy?) punk to a bunch of Donegal/Letterkenny people who who love the likes of the Clash SLF and aren't aware of what's going on now. Also having a decent selection of our scene in the one place at the one time as an overall showcase of the bands on this Island to the other bands on this Island.

As for the use of letters D,I and Y Cormac has valid points even if his delivery is a tad snide/bitchy at times, but sure that's the Cormac we know and love and I wouldn't change him for the world. I also think this is a great point:

i'm a bit late getting involved in this but would like to say that i had a lethal time for the one night i was there. one point i would make is that it makes no difference to me if the bigger bands get paid more. usually when someone puts on a "d.i.y."gig with a touring band playing - they get all the cash. is that not the same principal here except that all the bands got something at least.

l_ff5a4c6113fc444fbb971e1bf4a47b50.jpg

ah it was some craic fair play to Mary and Ois again for an excellent time!:D

I'm still having flashbacks hehe:eek:,I remember a smurf like creature in a celt from Galway, :eek:a mad Italian, some really cool chick feeding me booze from the boot of her car > Rita you Rock.|..|, Gazzywazzy who didnt make much sense to me but when he spoke it was like poetry in motion lmao::clef::, all the punks running after the ice cream van buying candy floss that was classic on a saturday morn.|..|, heaps of bucky and all sorts and finding bodies under my caravan in the morning it was Kev mad fecker:rolleyes:!

Excellent bands loved them all even if I was lying dying for half an hour to have a breather before the next drink binge I could hear it was awesome::clef::
ah was exellent

Roll on Punx picnic 2010:)

I was gonna put my Punx Picnic pictures on photobucket and upload them one by one, then I realised I could make a video clip on my puter. My first time doing it so it's rough as fuck. You get the general idear.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8S5L0pB-w"]YouTube - Punx Picnic 2009[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back