Drumcanoo highlights (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 33K
  • Watchers 7

OLP

Just in from this. Incredible weekend, saw a good few bands and talked to people I never see.

Highlights for me were Beans On Toast and 1000 Drunken Nights.

highlights for me were the total captain mongo moments - the ole ole singalong and better again the up all night sunday morning oi on 45 medley singalong at 8 am with the section 4 / danny ructions / sean stress etc choir.

great to see so many west coast / northern heads - got a puncture in the rain on the way home yesterday evening , dying - I was nearly crying.

Ah man that sucks.

It doesn't even need mentioning really but Runnin' Riot where the absolute business at this.

The weather was great for it aswell. I'd say there'll be a good few farmers tans around.

top memories for me from what i can remember are, Barter (septic pussy bassist) aka lee evans, funniest drunk ever, the old guy who instead of breaking into the festival broke out of the festival and had a stand off with security "no im not coming back, you cant make me", paying jaspers kid to kick the fuck out of dregin, dregin then paying him to beat up paranoid visions, great weekend already cant wait for next year now.

The riot are always good but really pulled out the stops at this - said this many times but are the finest street punk band around, probably the only irish band to be the finest in their genre of punk.

moutpiece are similarly gifted. seen them both a million times but would go see either of them again tommorow.

I didn't get to see many bands at all! too much socializing! In fact I socialized so much that Sunday was a complete waste for me. I'm still in bits!!

Looking forward to next year where I will not imbibe quite as much as I did this year!

Well done to all involved with organizing the whole thing .|..|

Beanz on Toast were fuckin brilliant.
Didn't get to see as much bands as I'd like to, too much banter with people down the campsite ans generally around.

I think the main thing I really enjoyed about this year was Barter, and his drunkin shenanigans. He's a true Horse!
Worst thing was, it fuckin flew by, still in shock that it's already over.

Inner Terrestrials and runnin riot were my favourites, everyone I talked to was really nice and there was a great relaxed feel to everything.

Kilnaboy.

Oh I'd almost forgotten about them, they were great too.

Was talking to Janer and they've just left the pub, that'll be a fun drive home with him and Gazzer in the car.

Seeptic Pussy, Rednecks On Speed, Neifenbach, Moutpiece and OFAC were my highlights. With Section 4 and Droppin Bombs too for what I was a awake to see of them.

oh and the curry chips were fucking deadly nicest ones ive ever had from a chipper or chip van ever, and they tasted just as nice on the way back out when i got sick !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back