New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (4 Viewers)

Yeah, Liverpool fans are the only ones enjoying United's current demise. Everyone else loves them, and their World's Greatest Club (tm) reflected glory.

"Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea has urged the club to sign Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta."

And, it almost goes without saying, Gaudi, Picasso, Generalissimo Franco to anchor the midfield, Emilio Butragueno and the monkeys on Gibraltar are also being lined up.

I CANNOT believe that CUNT Kroos hasn't gone to United. Doesn't he read the tabloids?

Also..King Louis? My sphincter! Is that the next few years? King Fucking Louis? Fuck that. Van Gowl all the way.

King Louis. One of them lorded over a bankrupt plutocracy, didn't he? Well, don't lose your head, Van Gowl.

reading a while ago how Sir Bob is so happy with how things have worked out with van gaal and how admittedly they did make one or two mistakes last year.

fuck off. they have a few positive results against thrown together pre season teams and the corner is already turned. Oh how I hope this cunt crashes and burns this year.

I can definitely see it happening. They haven't strengthened the squad - if anything, they've had players leave that will make them worse. Van Gaal is not some fucking genius, he just manages good teams. How will he do when he realises the team he is managing is shite?

Just watching the Real Madrid game. I see Gareth Bale has got himself the Premiership player moves to Spain hairband.
PAY-Footballer-Gareth-Bale.jpg

1723985.jpg

_54012530_woodgate466_getty.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back