Just signed up for Threads (2 Viewers)

We've a work policy at work of signing up to these things immediately to secure branding. There could be some of that in it.
However considering Twitter Ireland is something like max 5-10% of population getting 2-3% of America on board is approaching success.

is this available here now or what?

I am so fucked of with twitter that I want to pull the plug, but bluesky seems to be not really taking off.

It's nearly a year since i nuked my personal acc - i stll manage a work acc there but even that is coming to an endgame - it's kinda the squirrell game that's keeping that one running. There are defo 3-4 people i got on with on twitter where those aquaintances never really transferred to instagram which i sorta think is a little sad because i like internet people - so maybe if you are gonna nuke it think about finding a way to keep those little friendships trucking along. I kinda didn't really announce on it i was leaving at all so people probably thought i was sick of thier shit.

I definitely noticed a lot of completely open mainstream people talking about ditching twitter on youtubes and stuff recently. Fuckit like, it's a right wing newspaper, it's the 11 nazis at the table - it's been gamed and it wont improve.

Simply removing the quick link for Twitter from my phone - the one generated in the browser based on frequency of visits - had caused my browsing of twitter to fall by 80%+

signed up yesterday and it isn't terrible.

can some of you please also sign up. KThxbye
I was on Instagram yesterday and a preview thing popped up for it. Seemed to be a load of people giving their hot takes on whether Kurt Cobain was trans or not. Didn’t entice me to go further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back