New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (1 Viewer)

Ancelotti's a company man. He never seems to complain. I'd love to see Di Maria as a wingback. And Michael Carrick as the fulcrum of midfield? That can't go wrong, not ever. When Liverpool were linked with Rojo I wasn't that impressed. I reckoned he was West Brom level. Now it seems he's worse that that. Zing!

Two
Highlights of the season so far. have been his dive and a bird shitting in his mouth. Nearly as good as when John Terry got knocked out. Pity Young wasn't on a yellow at the time and a Camel didn't shit in his mouth as he walked off.
I was watching a stream and I think the co-commentor was Danny Mills. ANyway, the gist was: "He's anticipated the contact there." Seriously, fuck off. They're so afraid to tell the truth. I don't know whether it's because of some footballer's union thing, or they don't want to sully their game on a national broadcaster by speaking the truth: "The slimy cunt's dived there, tried to cheat to gain advantage for his team, who've been shit all over the place today."

Having said that, Suarez, god rest him, was pilloried, on the commentary, by the commentator, for handling a ball in the cup against some 'minnows'. Funny thing was, the ball hits his arm, and expecting a whistle he hammered it into the net in frustration. Ref and linesman gave it. Suarez celebrates. Cue disgrace. Ashley dives (and dives, and dives, and dives) he's entitled to anticipate contact there. ESPECIALLY against European opposition.

He's been carded so many times that next time he's actually clipped, for real, in the box, he'll get sent off. Crying wolf, and all that.

I was watching a stream and I think the co-commentor was Danny Mills. ANyway, the gist was: "He's anticipated the contact there." Seriously, fuck off. They're so afraid to tell the truth. I don't know whether it's because of some footballer's union thing, or they don't want to sully their game on a national broadcaster by speaking the truth: "The slimy cunt's dived there, tried to cheat to gain advantage for his team, who've been shit all over the place today."

Having said that, Suarez, god rest him, was pilloried, on the commentary, by the commentator, for handling a ball in the cup against some 'minnows'. Funny thing was, the ball hits his arm, and expecting a whistle he hammered it into the net in frustration. Ref and linesman gave it. Suarez celebrates. Cue disgrace. Ashley dives (and dives, and dives, and dives) he's entitled to anticipate contact there. ESPECIALLY against European opposition.

He's been carded so many times that next time he's actually clipped, for real, in the box, he'll get sent off. Crying wolf, and all that.
It's an english thing. There's fuck all of them playing in the top 6 clubs anymore so they get let away with fucking murder. Gareth Barry is our worst offender. But at least his cheating is blatantly pulling back an opponent on the half way line when they beat him for .... ha ha ha ... "pace" then kicking them in the knee a few minutes later in front of the ref almost asking for a second booking but knowing that he'll get one of those one more and your off taking tos. Don't get me started on John Terry. Then there's Walcott who likes a fall and Whilshire who tackles like Paul Scholes and gets away with it time and time again.

Your worst offender was Steven Gerrard but to be fair to him he seems to have grown out of his diving stage for the moment. And to be fair to Sturridge and Sterling they seem to make a concerted effort to stay up. Young is absolutely ridiculous though.

Remember when Robbie Keane got back from Inter and threw himself all over the place for Ireland and we all told him to get on his feet and fuck off half the time ? That was gas.

And then there's this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ha,

Oh Phil. You bufoon.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What is going on with the music in that video ?

Gerrard, like Terry and Shearer, got England Captain's Privilege, which is good for one heinous crime per game. Even Fat Wayne gets away with murder.

It's not worth Stevie's time diving any more. It'd take too long to get back up.

So, Di Maria signs for 60 mil or so, and they trot out the graphics with the top ten British transfers of all time. Makes the skin crawl to see that only one who wasn't purchased by United, City or Chelsea is Andy "Fucking" Carroll.

So, Di Maria signs for 60 mil or so, and they trot out the graphics with the top ten British transfers of all time. Makes the skin crawl to see that only one who wasn't purchased by United, City or Chelsea is Andy "Fucking" Carroll.
Same graphic in most countries would be 2 or three clubs though. Bayern, Real, Barca etc. In terms of transfers etc football at the top level hasn't been "fair" since Serie A in the 90's when every single one of the top 7 or 8 clubs were fucking loaded. Meaning you had Ronaldo at Inter, Zidane at Juve, Bierhof was banging them in at Milan etc the result of it was that 4 different clubs won it in the space of 7 seasons and they had 8 different teams populate the top 4.

Plus the Italians at the time were amazing, Totti, Del Piero etc.

Germany went through the same kind of amazing run recenty, just before Bayern bought up everything in sight Wolfsberg won the title with a side made up of kids and old men.

I was all for financial fair play, but it's a fucking joke. If we qualified for the CL we'd probably have to sell players to balance our books given our debt, and the percentage of our turnover we spend on wages. It's fucking ridiculous.

Right. They essentially traded Torres for Carroll plus 15 mil

A shite bit of business.

b17c9c77-8fa0-4ee5-ae91-905da236c696-620x372.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back