The Exploited (7 Viewers)

im not talking about the exploited, or nazis, im talking about ''forbidden words'', i know a fair few p.c punks, who would call you a homophobe for saying somthing like thsi : ' pop-punk is gay' , or call somone sexist for saying '' your a cunt''.

things like that....:mad:
but that's not what this thread is about...and there isn't really anyone like that on eirecore anyway. some people say well dodgy stuff on here and it's mostly ignored. getting upset and whining about some pc conspiracy because someone calls you a dick when you're acting the dick is what's going on here.

if you're pro-choice you're a pc punk.
if you go/have gone to college you're a pc punk.
if you don't like sexism you're a pc punk.
if you don't go to holidays in the sun you're a pc punk.
if you think drink-driving is irresponsible you're a pc punk.

basically anyone who challenges janer. shouting 'pc punk' is his internet version of throwing toys out of the pram.

Now come on missy you can't pin everything onto me......

For that wheras God only needed 6 days I'd need 8.

/edit
Infact I've had non internet conversations with Byrneos, Dunchee, Conor Bohs and numerous others on "pc/abortion views", only one left who I really want to have 1 with is Carlow P.

but that's not what this thread is about...and there isn't really anyone like that on eirecore anyway. some people say well dodgy stuff on here and it's mostly ignored. getting upset and whining about some pc conspiracy because someone calls you a dick when you're acting the dick is what's going on here.

if you're pro-choice you're a pc punk.
if you go/have gone to college you're a pc punk.
if you don't like sexism you're a pc punk.
if you don't go to holidays in the sun you're a pc punk.
if you think drink-driving is irresponsible you're a pc punk.

basically anyone who challenges janer. shouting 'pc punk' is his internet version of throwing toys out of the pram.

no1 called me a dick???
your list is just a stereotype.
i never mentioned abyone on eirecore being p.c. i meant IN REAL LIFE

censorship my hole.
if someone says something retarded, they'll get laughed at or challenged. that's how normal human interaction works. if people expect to be thoughtfully applauded for every ignorant and boring statement they make they should go to a therapy group because the real world probably isn't going to be to their liking.

a p.c. punk would cal you predujuce towards disabled people for the use of the word retarded.

no1 called me a dick???
your list is just a stereotype.
i never mentioned abyone on eirecore being p.c. i meant IN REAL LIFE
i know no-one called you a dick, that's my point, you're talking about something completely different to what this argument is about.
why are you complaining if no-one on eirecore is being p.c. as you mean it. go and challenge these real life people if it's them you have the problem with.

Now come on missy you can't pin everything onto me......

he's got a point there nooly

/edit
Infact I've had non internet conversations with Byrneos, Dunchee, Conor Bohs and numerous others on "pc/abortion views", only one left who I really want to have 1 with is Carlow P.

Second time in this thread you've invoked my name out of context, Janer. What gives? (I'm more inquisitive then accusative)

(ps - heading out in a mo', so I'll have to pick up on this later)

i know no-one called you a dick, that's my point, you're talking about something completely different to what this argument is about.
why are you complaining if no-one on eirecore is being p.c. as you mean it. go and challenge these real life people if it's them you have the problem with.

im not really talking about somthing completely diffrent , som1 asked what a p.c punk was , thats how this whole thing started, i didnt jst randomly start talking about it!baggyyyy

Crusties should die!!!!!! or go to Norwich uni.

YOU ARE A FUCKIN SAP!!

My name is not Krusty but I'd imagine a PC Punk are the types that are more like women then women themselves....
Get offended by lads type jokes....
Slags of old type Punk bands.....
Looks to find any weakness in a spiky top type Punk band such as a dodgy photo or quip from the past.....
Are highly educated and crusty to boot....
Infact yas are a contagious lot as I can think of a fair few on these boards that fit that criteria.....
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT] All the Crusties I know in Ireland are the most ignorant people you could ever hope to meet. You're just pissed off cause you can't make friends with any of them[FONT=&quot].
[/FONT]

You may think my arguments are rubbish but Since when have I ever avoided discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have avoided discussion many times. I remember vaguely a thread you posting in about abortion, got everyone going and then disappeared.

A question to you oh king of punk. What exactly is your problem with crusties, emo's, straight edgers. What have these people ever done to you in real life. And on a last note, anyone pissing and moaning about P.C punks hasn't got a fuckin clue what they are talking about. P.C punks do not exist in Ireland. Full Stop. Try visiting Denmark or Bremen (Janer) t name a few places, where the most spiky punks tend to be the most in your face politically. Finally I always thought punk was about individuality.

Shut up Ken....
You had a chance to throw any of these questions at me in Coolera house yet remained as good as gold.
#1 To take my 1st quote as serious shows you're the fucking sap
#2 wtf you on about?
#3 I would say I have more than stood my corner in abortion debates, I don't bother me arse now, people know my views at this stage and yes I was getting repetitive!

:)

Y
A question to you oh king of punk. What exactly is your problem with crusties, emo's, straight edgers. What have these people ever done to you in real life. And on a last note, anyone pissing and moaning about P.C punks hasn't got a fuckin clue what they are talking about. P.C punks do not exist in Ireland. Full Stop. Try visiting Denmark or Bremen (Janer) t name a few places, where the most spiky punks tend to be the most in your face politically. Finally I always thought punk was about individuality.

1) Gee ta. :cool:
2) You take the internet very serious don't you? :rolleyes:
3) People in this thread were talking about what they perceieve as PC
4) Obviously diff countries have diff take on things, Exploited are massive in Japan but not so in ROI!

Shut up Ken....
You had a chance to throw any of these questions at me in Coolera house yet remained as good as gold.
#1 To take my 1st quote as serious shows you're the fucking sap
#2 wtf you on about?
#3 I would say I have more than stood my corner in abortion debates, I don't bother me arse now, people know my views at this stage and yes I was getting repetitive!

:)

By good as gold you mean didn't talk to you. Repetitive is an answer to one question but thats it and you are a sap

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back