The Exploited (2 Viewers)

Your posts have sapped the love out of me. Enough of these shenanigans I'm off to be a punk in real life, you should try it sometime.

Wasn't in the mood for talking to anyone in Sligo, was very tired from the session the night before, was very sober all night due to driving responsibilities etc.. For the record I don't think I'd need to talk to you anyway, sure don't you say everything on here. What else is there. I suppose I might just find out one day though. What What

janer why are you always trying to imply people are scared to talk to you in real life, you skulk around the margins at gigs and won't make eye contact with anyone off eirecore. you only talked to me once when you were wasted.

Damn fuckin right.
Anyone who thinks there is some sort of "PC Brigade" in Ireland obviously doesn't actually know the people they are talking about properly and hasn't seen what things are like in some other places.

welllllllllll, just cus its way worse in other places, dosnt mean people arnt p.c no matter how mild it is compared too the countrys/

Damn fuckin right.
Anyone who thinks there is some sort of "PC Brigade" in Ireland obviously doesn't actually know the people they are talking about properly and hasn't seen what things are like in some other places.
yeah, i don't think anyone in ireland has ever had their status as a woman rescinded for using the word 'hysterical' in the presence of a gay man, for example.

So we're agreed then. All those who believe there is actually some sort of PC Punk Brigade are just jealous that they're not in with the cool kids.

Kenn was right....SAPS!!!!!!!

Now come on missy you can't pin everything onto me......

For that wheras God only needed 6 days I'd need 8.

/edit
Infact I've had non internet conversations with Byrneos, Dunchee, Conor Bohs and numerous others on "pc/abortion views", only one left who I really want to have 1 with is Carlow P.

no you haven't you fucking bullshit merchant.

this is the second thread where you've tried to put out this idea that people don't talk to you in real life becasue they're some how afraid of the perals of wisdom you might share with them. infact its because a fucking clown.

also the gig in clooera house was long before this part of the thread started
so what you want ken to back in fucking time or just to be able to see the future.

anyone who takes things written on this thread dead serious or gets aggressive is a sap, hahahahahahahahahahaha, saps.

You actually wrote 'hahahahahahahahahahaha'.
I don't believe it.

Were you actually laughing for the amount of time it took to type that?, like laughing so much you involintarily typed that out while splitting you're sides?
..or was it a kind of fake, protracted laugh, like kids do in school to emphasis an insult, and allow no space for a comeback?

Its the new 'calling someone PC':
na-na-na-na-na-you-can't-say-anything-na-na-na-na-na

I can't believe this fuckin thread is still goin. As a demonstration of how un-PC I am, I'm officially going ON the record in proclaiming this debate to be gay. As in Christmas, Springtime, Gleeful, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back