The Exploited (2 Viewers)

this is the second thread where you've tried to put out this idea that people don't talk to you in real life becasue they're some how afraid of the perals of wisdom you might share with them. infact its because a fucking clown.
Aahh right, our views are diff so that makes it as you see it....

I seem to remember you in your drunkeness at the Ice bar gig wanting to talk to me but as soon as you were sober at the Kennedys gig you didn't wnat to know......
We have diff views on stuff, get over it.

janer why are you always trying to imply people are scared to talk to you in real life, you skulk around the margins at gigs and won't make eye contact with anyone off eirecore. you only talked to me once when you were wasted.

I have never implied that, what I say is that I will repeat my views from here to RL......
I get on with plenty from Eirecore, maybe not the crusty lot but you'se are not the Punk community full stop.:rolleyes:
And as for talking to you I was not wasted, I don't do drugs, we had a nice discussion, each got off our chests what we felt but hey I suppose you have the audience here now....

I replied what he said to me! that house party in Malahide road him and his gf asked me was I serious about my views on abortion that I had said on Eirecore, I said yes.

If it's something else you're getting at I don't have a notion what it is.

Aahh right, our views are diff so that makes it as you see it....

I seem to remember you in your drunkeness at the Ice bar gig wanting to talk to me but as soon as you were sober at the Kennedys gig you didn't wnat to know......
We have diff views on stuff, get over it.
there is a difference between wanting to talk to someone and talking to someone.
also you never tryed to talk to me in kennedys instead you later sent me a weird pm about learning your lesson...what ever that ment.

anyway i didn't say i never talked to you i said we never talked about abortion or been pc as you stated we did.

also you never tryed to talk to me in kennedys

anyway i didn't say i never talked to you i said we never talked about abortion

#1 Yes I did in the hallway in Kennedys, what confused me was after slagging me off for not speaking to you in The Ice bar when I went to speak to you in Kennedys you had reverted to your pre Ice bar blank of me.

#2 You or Clodagh asked me about my abortion views in the hallway of the Malahide road house gig (was were the entry fee collection was)

Now if you still say different there really is nothing else to be added to this thread.

#1 Yes I did in the hallway in Kennedys, what confused me was after slagging me off for not speaking to you in The Ice bar when I went to speak to you in Kennedys you had reverted to your pre Ice bar blank of me.

#2 You or Clodagh asked me about my abortion views in the hallway of the Malahide road house gig (was were the entry fee collection was)

Now if you still say different there really is nothing else to be added to this thread.

except that talking to clodagh is not the same as talking to me.
so my first point that you never talked to me with reference to abortion or been pc still stands,even if i took a break from ignoring you to slag you off once.

LegendaryThread.jpg

I didn't expect yas to agree with it now did I... ;)

Wait's for Carlow Punks to enter the fray.........

Again what the fuck? I wasn't even in this thread by this point.

No point dealing with the PC foot soldiers, You are their leader.

Still haven't explained to me what you meant by this comment, especially when I had fuck all to do with this thread really?

If you're going to bring my fucking name into it out of the blue you owe me the decency of an explanation, esp. when I said nothing to you (or about you) in the first place.

You actually wrote 'hahahahahahahahahahaha'.
I don't believe it.

Were you actually laughing for the amount of time it took to type that?, like laughing so much you involintarily typed that out while splitting you're sides?
..or was it a kind of fake, protracted laugh, like kids do in school to emphasis an insult, and allow no space for a comeback?

Its the new 'calling someone PC':
na-na-na-na-na-you-can't-say-anything-na-na-na-na-na

a bit of both

Now come on missy you can't pin everything onto me......

For that wheras God only needed 6 days I'd need 8.

/edit
Infact I've had non internet conversations with Byrneos, Dunchee, Conor Bohs and numerous others on "pc/abortion views", only one left who I really want to have 1 with is Carlow P.

i've never had a non-internet conversation with you about political correctness or abortion. unless you mean muttering stuff to me at a gig about something on thumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back