The Exploited (1 Viewer)

yeah i wonder what make someone pc these days.
come on krusty spill the beans.

My name is not Krusty but I'd imagine a PC Punk are the types that are more like women then women themselves....
Get offended by lads type jokes....
Slags of old type Punk bands.....
Looks to find any weakness in a spiky top type Punk band such as a dodgy photo or quip from the past.....
Are highly educated and crusty to boot....
Infact yas are a contagious lot as I can think of a fair few on these boards that fit that criteria.....

Hope that helps there!

:)

My name is not Krusty but I'd imagine a PC Punk are the types that are more like women then women themselves....
Looks to find any weakness in a spiky top type Punk band such as a dodgy photo or quip from the past.....
Infact yas are a contagious lot as I can think of a fair few on these boards that fit that criteria.....

Hope that helps there!

what god said :p

Hope that helps there!

Extremely well put your highness :p.|..|

not really!
just seemed like a rant to me.

left me no clearer to what makes someone a pc punk.
just enforced my thinking that its just a bullshit saying that people use with out any basis or real understanding of the term.

...with the intention of rubbishing arguments they don't like and avoiding discussion.

You may think my arguments are rubbish but Since when have I ever avoided discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i meant that the term is often used as an attempt to say that certain views are not worth entertaining, that they are rubbish, thereby ignoring any meaningful discussion of them.

ok pc punks in my view are the ones who post on here, with a constant stick up their arse, who offer little but un-constructive critism in 99% of threads that post in, they are the ones who make the rules about whats ok to like and whats not, who have a general punk-er than thou attitude about them, this is what pc punks means to me in regards to this board, it might mean something else to others, most people, 99.9% of people on this board are completely sound, its just the constant critisms of everything by a select minority that annoys me, maybe "pc punks" is the wrong way to describe them but im sure im gonna be corrected on this post anyway..

Hope that helps there!

whats being politically correct got to do with old punk bands?:confused:
idunno,anyway..
these PC punks seem to be some kind of paranoid delusion made up of various things in people that you just dont like.Im not any kind of PC nazi or anything, and people like that do kinda piss me off but whatever.some people are knobs, end of.its got nothing to do with punk.

ok pc punks in my view are the ones who post on here, with a constant stick up their arse, who offer little but un-constructive critism in 99% of threads that post in, they are the ones who make the rules about whats ok to like and whats not, who have a general punk-er than thou attitude about them,

leave janer alone.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back