The Exploited (7 Viewers)

whats being politically correct got to do with old punk bands?:confused:
i
Prob nothing but it's the rest of the stuff too that you have to take into account, if you mesh Krusty's and my post together it's how alot of people would view them...on these boards anyway.
It's no coincidence that we get few members here, alot come do a few posts and get the "piss" taken out of 'em and they leave never to come back.........

and what Byrneos and Dunchee say something along the lines of
"with the intention of rubbishing arguments they don't like and avoiding discussion." You could imply that bothways!

Anyway todays a new day, we'll reach for the soap you'se will reach for the PC handbook.......

and what exactly are these rules?seriously
What's Punk and not...
What's funny and what's not...
What's racist and what's not....
what's a good cause and what's not...
What's funny sarcastic and what's not...
What's trendy and what's not...
What's political and what's not

C'mon Kev you know the unwritten rules they employ!!!!!!!
They're a HC bunch of terrorists!!

complaining about pc punks/crusties is what people do when they're hurt they're not part of the cool gang. i know cos i do it too.

I didn't expect yas to agree with it now did I... ;)

Wait's for Carlow Punks to enter the fray.........

?

(Fuck that, I'm staying in the stalls for this one)

Except maybe to re-iterate my point:
punk is fucking built on bitching about stuff (ie: the world);
don't be suprised and go running home crying when the bitching turns internal aswell.

I'll finish with a song (guess the apt TV reference):

::clef:: Punk and bitching, punk and bitching, ::clef::
::clef:: Go together like a horse and carriage. ::clef::
::clef:: Ask the local gentry, ::clef::
::clef:: And they will say its el-e-men-tary. ::clef::

What's Punk and not...
What's funny and what's not...
What's racist and what's not....
what's a good cause and what's not...
What's funny sarcastic and what's not...
What's trendy and what's not...
What's political and what's not

i understand that there are people who take themselves a bit too seriously but the whole notion of some pc punk conspiracy is just a bit silly.when people say things on the internet its very difficult to convey sarcasm, so maby people do sometimes pick up on things the wrong way and call people on it.but thats the internet for ya.i bet some of the people you think of as being PC punks are people who have a ridiculously un-PC sense of humour.i know i can appreciate a dodgy joke among freinds who all know its just that.a joke.but if someone i hardly knew made some dodgy comment in my presence i wouldnt know what to think coz i dont know the person and dont share any in-jokes or whatever with them.and as far as "whats punk and whats not" you seem to be the biggest inforcer of this so called rule.okay ill shut up now

Janer...it's the same all over the world, just ask the Japanese punks:

Them!!!!! The rule which it uses and is not written is known!!
They are the bundle of HC of the terrorist!!!!

censorship my hole.
if someone says something retarded, they'll get laughed at or challenged. that's how normal human interaction works. if people expect to be thoughtfully applauded for every ignorant and boring statement they make they should go to a therapy group because the real world probably isn't going to be to their liking.

bollix, complaining about pc punks is what people do when there fed up of censership,

censorship? There is a difference between thinking something is fuckin stupid and wanting to censor it. I don't think anyone here at any point said they wanted the exploited to be 'censored'. I don't believe in censorship and think nazi's/bigots/fuckin anyone has the right to say whatever they want no matter how dodgy it is (even Nambla!), I also have the right to tell them they are a fuckin fool. Its not censorship just a difference of opinion.

im not talking about the exploited, or nazis, im talking about ''forbidden words'', i know a fair few p.c punks, who would call you a homophobe for saying somthing like thsi : ' pop-punk is gay' , or call somone sexist for saying '' your a cunt''.

things like that....:mad:

im not talking about the exploited, or nazis, im talking about ''forbidden words'', i know a fair few p.c punks, who would call you a homophobe for saying somthing like thsi : ' pop-punk is gay' , or call somone sexist for saying '' your a cunt''.

things like that....:mad:

are you suggesting we censor them calling you a homophobe in this case?

it's a little known fact but jello god love him wanted the song nazi punks fuck off to be called pc punks fuck off.

maybe he forseen the future and realised that dogshit sandwich would do it better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back