Zvex Fuzz Factory (1 Viewer)

it does indeed rule. it's never been gigged and only used once on a record. it's pretty much been stored in its box for years. there some noisey bollix out there who'll use it.

I'm not mad about these at all at all, much prefer the wooly mammoth. I take it you do too Mark?

i love this pedal, it just never got on with my amp. when i bought it i was living in toronto and using the Lord Damians fender bassman, through which it sounded fantastic. but i like to run my marhsall dirty and the FF just didnt work with it. the mamooth is way more focused, which i really like.

at the retributuion gospel choir on saturday alan sparhawk was running his octane 3 into an already driven AC30 type amp and it still sounded HUGE, so of course I want an octane 3 now.

at the retributuion gospel choir on saturday alan sparhawk was running his octane 3 into an already driven AC30 type amp and it still sounded HUGE, so of course I want an octane 3 now.

Mr Sparhawk is the reason I got mine! well worth the dosh!

From reading up on the octane it's basically just a Super Fuzz/Shin Ei companion clone. Can't see how that's worth over €300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back